Follow us! Follow us!

6-24-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-24-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:21 am

6-24-2015 *Adam Montana ~Not much happening in the news lately, and pretty much all of my contacts in Iraq have gone silent this past week... which tells me we're not going to see any activity during Ramadan, much like past years. In fact, it's been a little quiet in the past month as well... - Abadi came in with a bang, got people motivated to work together and make some progress, and they did! Iraq was on a downhill scream for the first few months, and then... silence. It's my suspicion that everyone is resting up, and we'll see more positive progress after Ramadan. Just a short while ago, they were talking about the possibility of 50k+ notes by the end of the year, but that talk fizzled pretty quick. Now there's this article about smaller notes! It just goes to show that the articles they pump out don't mean a thing. When they are ready to make a significant change, it won't be preempted by relevant news articles. The exact opposite is true! They aren't going to give any more clues than they absolutely have to, if that...
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling