Follow us! Follow us!

6-25-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-25-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:06 am

6-25-2015 *Adam Montana ~[ I would appreciate your elaboration on what you think of these three pending issues and what their bearings are on where Iraq is now and where it stands with an HCL...HCA, Article 8 compliant...The GOI gave the CBI the right to finance the private sector and now has approved 1 Trillion dinars to back it and a Credit-Rating.] HCA is an Agreement, HCL is Law - we want the Law. This has been the most important step for quite some time, and it still is. 1 Trillion is a lot when we're hoping they increase the value of their dinar... the good news is they don't have to use the entire amount. A .10 RV could actually eliminate the need to use most of that amount. This is one reason why I've never really worried about article 8 - it's just not that important. Credit Rating - we're still waiting for this news, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it take another 3-6 months. Either way, the credit rating is not going to affect what the CBI does. I t's good to see Iraq taking that step, but again - not a major issue for us.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling