Follow us! Follow us!

7-15-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

7-15-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:01 am

7-15-2015 *Adam Montana ~it is ALMOST the end of Ramadan...I'm excited to see this train start chugging along again! Although we've had a bit of a lull, Iraq has proven to me in this year alone that they are "in it to win it", and I have a feeling that the lull was intentional. They most likely knew that any significant progress on the HCL immediately before Ramadan would only put a strain on them that they could not handle during Ramadan. Ramadan is what it is. And what it is, is almost over! Now we find ourselves in a little SNAFU over the timing of it. Ramadan officially ends on the evening (our morning) of Friday July 17. The official workweek for Iraq is Sunday to Thursday... so Ramadan is ending on the start of the weekend. With that in mind, I don't expect anything on Friday or Saturday, but I am very anxious to see what starts rolling out on Sunday. So on that note, I'll simply say...GOOOOO HCL and GO RV!

7-15-2015 *Adam Montana ~[Does the country of Iraq have adequate funds to cover an RV of a substantial size?] Sure they do. They don't have to pay in cash immediately, just like our banks don't carry enough cash on hand to cover all of their deposits. The banking world is a magical place where the value of money is exactly what they say it is.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling