Follow us! Follow us!

8-2-2015 *Breitling

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

8-2-2015 *Breitling

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:18 am

8-2-2015 *Breitling ~to issue bonds…they have to have a certain amount of confidence in their economy…there is sentergy here. They are raising money from those bonds to get the economy running even more. Bonds are an indicator that they are at a certain level with their economy…this is with ISIS and the insurgency and the competition between the Shia and Sunni…the numbers are fantastic for Iraq. I don’t go on feelings I go by the numbers. the numbers say plus and the trend is that it will keep going up. Let’s break this down…They’re issuing bonds because the economy is at a certain level. They are also reducing the note count like crazy. They are also going to issue the bonds in US dollars. They pull those US dollars off the market and get them in the reserve and they are still lowing the competition between the two currencies in the country. I can’t see anything negative in there. I can’t see a trend in Iraq where they are spending less. Right now the economy of Iraq is based on people eating and the daily functions. There’s really not much outside of that right now. So that’s not going to stop…that’s the foundation. The biggest fear is them not moving and we’re way past that.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling