Follow us! Follow us!

8-5-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

8-5-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:54 am

8-5-2015 *Adam Montana ~There is a lot of buzz about a couple of major dinar dealers getting shut down or investigated. It really has nothing to do with "dinar". It's about how they did business. The dinar is still NOT a scam. There is great potential for the Iraqi Dinar to rise in value, be it a little or a lot, and we all have every right to own it, hold it, and gain from it. ...there's a lot going on, and even a little excitement building amongst my closest Iraqi contacts, but as of right now - no HCL, so no RV. That's the bottom line. In a nutshell, the IMF is actually putting pressure on Iraq to get moving, and the timeline is less than 2 months. I've always said that the IMF can't force Iraq to RV, or anything else for that matter. The CBI and GOI will do what it wants, when it wants... but this is looking like good pressure on Iraq, and that's part of why my contacts are starting to crank up their enthusiasm.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling