Follow us! Follow us!

8-26-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

8-26-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:04 am

8-26-2015 *Adam Montana ~No HCL yet, so no RV...things are still on track to move forward... the question is "when". Here's an encouraging quote: "The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, said earlier that the approval of oil and gas law, will contribute to the achievement of social justice through the provision of investment opportunities great, and Sacefr differences associated with the adoption of the general budget, adding that the law would give wide latitude for the oil sector, to grow and implement projects planned." [...why and what, in your opinion is holding up an RV other than HCL.] HCL, and only HCL. [Decent chance for happiness in September or October?] As decent as we can expect right now! I'm not sour on the Dinar at all - I'm just waiting for the HCL, and I can't pretend to know when that will go through. It could be tomorrow, or next year. I'm watching this thing like a hawk, because the minute the HCL goes through I believe we are in for a FUN ride!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling