Follow us! Follow us!

9-2-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

9-2-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:06 am

9-2-2015 *Adam Montana ~I have good news and bad news today. The bad news first - no HCL, no RV. Sorry. The good news is...Look for the headlines on ISIS and turmoil in Iraq. You aren't seeing many, are you? That's right! Because things are actually going VERY well over there right now, and this is exactly the situation we want to be in before the HCL is passed and they can successfully make a big change to the value of their currency. Although I am cautiously optimistic, this looks to me like the "quiet before the storm". Let's go, Iraq! Time to get this show on the road!

9-2-2015 *Adam Montana ~[What are the second and third most important laws after the HCL? Must these also be passed before an RV? Also...do they have to open the 2015 budget in order to RV?] I'm not going to over-complicate it at this time. "General progress" is the 2nd most important thing after the HCL. Regarding the budget, nope. The budget is a moving target that will change drastically once they RV, so I have never put much emphasis on the budget.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling