Follow us! Follow us!

9-11-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

9-11-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:22 am

9-10-2015 *Adam Montana ~We're still waiting on movement with the HCL. It's really that simple. Once we see that happen, we're moments away from "money in the bank".

9-11-2015 *Adam Montana ~I was never happy with their projection of $70 per barrel....I thought it was too high. I am much happier to see them using $60 per barrel now. It's my thought that the budget will need to be revised after a significant change in the value of the currency, so how about HCL this month or next, RV before end of November, and then Budget in December? Sounds good to me! With a higher valued Dinar, we should see a spike in the global economy. Iraq, for one, will purchase and operate many more military vehicles, as will many other countries. The wealth that can be created could easily drive up consumerism, which will create a higher demand for oil, which will drive up the price of oil, which is yet another benefit for Iraq.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling