Follow us! Follow us!

10-21-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

10-21-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:22 am

10-21-2015 *Adam Montana ~Over the last couple months I've been pretty solid on one thing: No HCL, No RV. Pretty cut and dried, right? I've also been kicking around another angle on this deal...we're not going to get a huge warning, or even a hint, that the RV is coming. In fact, the opposite is my opinion...So with that in mind, don't freak out when you read this: "Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will be presented to Parliament! The government has hinted it seeks the transfer of the oil deal with the Kurdistan region, which is hereby given region, its share of the budget for fiscal 2016 by 17% file, to the House of Representatives. ...yesterday that the budget bill arrived at the Presidency of the Council of Representatives by the government to put on the agenda and approval. " That...my friends, has the potential to be the BIGGEST and BEST news we have seen since Chapter 7 was lifted. We are FINALLY starting to see some movement, and this is AWESOME!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling