Follow us! Follow us!

10-30-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

10-30-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:34 am

10-29-2015 *Adam Montana ~[What is your confidence level that we will see an RV after the HCL is passed? A week? A month?] My opinion is that it will be less than a week, possibly less than a day.

10-30-2015 *Adam Montana ~[Concerning Iraqi bond offering. If I understand correctly, Iraq has removed this offering because of lack of interest from the international community. If there is a lack of interest for bonds, how can IQD new value will be sustained?] Did Iraq drop the bond offering due to lack of interest? Or did they never plan on fulfilling it, but wanted to see if there was interest? MY sources feel that there was plenty of interest, but in fact they never intended to sell. They were just testing the waters. Whether that is the case or not remains to be seen... and I think we will know the answer after the HCL and RV is announced, because that's when Iraq will show their cards.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling