Follow us! Follow us!

11-25-2015 *Breitling

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

11-25-2015 *Breitling

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:16 pm

11-25-2015 *Breitling ~I want to crush the skepticism that’s out there. Are they going to retire the 25k notes…are they going to lop? Let’s go through this real quick. If they were simply going to get rid of the notes with the three zeros on them all they have to do is retire them…that’s it. ["Instead"-b] They have been reducing the note count. Which tells you the value of what we have. And lately what have they been doing? They’ve been using their gold reserve to sponge up what you and I have. What’s interesting though an article says “CBI an existing project to delete the zeros “ well if they are deleting zeros off the currency why are they issuing 50,000 notes? Does that make sense to anybody? Obviously it means they are getting rid of the zeros off the rate. It couldn’t be in your face more clearer than that. What’s the worst case scenario that can happen for you here? Let’s say they do retire the 25K note…what would the process be? The same thing that happened with the 50 dinar note…there would be a window where you can exchange that note for the other notes…they are not cutting you off. I got an email saying, …”they are going to get rid of the 25K notes…there’s a group and they will take the 25K notes and they are going to give $5 per dinar…” Here’s the problem…and this is the nicest I can be if you’re that stupid then you are that stupid. You want to give somebody your dinar and hope that you are going to get $5 a dinar cause you’re a special group then you deserve whatever happens to you. I’m not the detective for stupidity. They are not going to get rid of the 25k notes without letting anybody go through the process of exchanging them. You don’t need to worry about the 25K note being retired. If that’s what’s going to happen coming down the road then we just go through the process of exchange for the next notes that are available. And it’s NEVER not been that way. I’ve never seen a country retire a note and not give people the opportunity to exchange it…it just does not exist.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling