Follow us! Follow us!

1-20-2016 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

1-20-2016 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 pm

1-20-2016 *Adam Montana ~We know that they were intending to meet yesterday to discuss the HCL, and it looks like they did meet (another miracle in Iraq, a meeting held on time!) - but we are not privy yet to the outcome of said meeting. As much as I'd love to say I have inside info, I don't at this time other than a few mentions that they will be addressing it again tomorrow... fingers crossed. The Budget was also not published in the Gazette, but that doesn't bother me. It was stated that their deficit is 74 Billion dollars. Friends, that is 1/10th of a single Trillion. NOT A LOT OF MONEY in the grand scheme of it all! My thought right now is that the price of oil might be scaring people. Iraq can handle $30-60 ppb, but if this dropping trend continues... I hate to say it, but it might be in their best interest to hold off and see what happens. Let's hope the price stabilizes or even starts to go back up. One interesting thing to note - when they do RV, it will generate a TON of activity in the world economy, which will increase demand for oil, and will help drive oil back up. So all they need to see is an upward trend in the oil price and BAM! Jump in with an RV and take advantage! I can see that happening.

1-20-2016 *Adam Montana ~[...with Crude oil hanging around $30 a barrel and the Iranian's Military inside Iraq causing problems do you still believe that Iraq is stable enough to RV and have enough money for there budget?] Yes I do.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling