Follow us! Follow us!

2-29-2012 *Adam Montana updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

2-29-2012 *Adam Montana updated

Postby Vixen » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 pm

2-29-2012 *Adam Montana [Question - do you think there is time for Iraq to get things in order prior to the summit or is our window more likely Sept?] I do think there is time! There has been PLENTY of time already, and I have to point out that they aren't going to lay things out for us to see before they RV...some things will be done in private to keep a massive run on the Dinar from happening with that said, I'm still on the "anytime from now to September!" Train.

2-29-2012 *Adam Montana [Question - The rate of exchange was so small 1170 to 1166 .....what benefit did the Iraq people gain in this move?] NOTHING at this time...but I think it shows that the CBI is in complete control and if nothing else, it was a statement to the world that they can and will change the rate when and how they want. Those 4 little pips didn't put anything extra in Iraqs pocket, but they did it of their own accord and they did it without a hitch. First a little move...then a big one, hopefully!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling