Follow us! Follow us!

3-7-2012 *Adam Montana UPDATED

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

3-7-2012 *Adam Montana UPDATED

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 pm

3-7-2012 *Adam Montana there is literally NOTHING "RV Worthy" to talk about this week. The only thing we have to look forward to at this time is the Arab Summit, and in my opinion the Summit isn't "that" exciting for the RV. Also, Chapter 7 and the HCL...not much news on them, right? Well, it's all intertwined and CONNECTED. They won't release Chapter 7 until they are ready to RV, or immediately after they RV. Basically, we are at the edge of something happening. Could it go sour? Of course. But I see a lot of stuff going on right now that is actually positive.

3-7-2012 *Adam Montana I don't see any specific thing that will force them or entice them to move before or after the Summit. In my opinion, they have to be just about 1000% ready, so it's simply a matter of "loose ends". I have no idea what else could be holding this up, but we have to admit that an RV is no small matter... I prefer that they are being safe and covering all bases, rather than a premature RV and then it blows up before we get to cash in. I am willing to be patient with them in order to get the max return on my investment.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling