Follow us! Follow us!

3-14-2012 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

3-14-2012 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 am

3-14-2012 *Adam Montana ~We're still waiting on that Summit, hopefully Iraq has plans to go into that thing as a NEW Iraq, complete with a valuable currency! Let's face it, Iraq is about as NEW as they can be without raising the value of their currency. It's bound to happen, the question is "When?" I am still on the "Now-to_september" train, and it's chugging along...there is no RV yet. Chapter 7 is still hanging on by a thread and the HCL is bound to be resolved any moment now, but again...still no RV AT THIS MOMENT.

3-14-2012 *Adam Montana ~ A lot of people claim "...if you want to know when the RV happens just look at the CBI site"... I disagree. The CBI is often late to post any kind of news on their site, and when the RV is announced they are going to do EVERYTHING possible to mislead and retain as much profit as possible. Bottom line: I don't trust the CBI to post ANYTHING accurate other than the spread they are charging.

3-14-2012 *Adam Montana ~I believe it will come out pegged (fixed) at first, to draw in as much as possible and avoid a sudden DROP. Then after 3-6 months I expect to see it rise slowly. I'm guessing that in the course of 5 years it would go from .10 up to $3. Of course, that's only if it comes out low (which I think it will). If it comes out high, like at a dollar, then I believe it will remain at a buck for much longer before growing. (This is also a possible scenario.) I do believe it could happen by the end of the month, but I'm not making a prediction here. The end of the month just happens to be part of "now to September".
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling