Follow us! Follow us!

3-28-2012 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

3-28-2012 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 am

3-28-2012 *Adam Montana ~I came in on Saturday and let you know I was waiting on a confirmation...i never received it, unfortunately, but I'm at the SAME place I was 4 days ago - I STILL don't have anything negative to share, and that's a GREAT feeling! To let you know what I was waiting for - it's the HCL. I belive Chapter 7 is a huge key in this. However, I don't believe that "June" is set in stone, I think it can happen any time. Either one can happen first, and I expect either one to trigger the other, but it is NOT mandatory for one to happen before the other.

3-28-2012 *Adam Montana ~if I can give you anything solid to take from this...it's this. 1. Don't be afraid of a redenomination, because it MUST happen to make a reValuation successful. 2. When a country suddenly focuses on IMPORT TAXES, they are planning on the citizens spending some money. In order for that to happen, the citizens must actually HAVE some money! Pretty obvious, right? And 3. Watch for the HCL. Until the HCL is complete, this ordeal is NOT over and cannot be completed.

3-28-2012 *Adam Montana ~I think the most likely scenario is a low RV with a complete cap on growth until most of the large notes and the majority of the dinar is pulled in. Once that is done, they can grow the value at a controlled rate...the CBI and really all of Iraq doesn't want to spend any more than they have to, but they also want to recoup as much of their losses as possible. A decent RV can get some of those losses back, but it will cost them to do so. It's a "pay to play" situation, if you get my drift. Even though it will cost them money to pay the investors, they still make much more in the long run. The key for them is to mitigate those costs.

to be continued......
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling