Follow us! Follow us!

4-12-2012 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

4-12-2012 *Adam Montana

Postby Vixen » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:10 am

4-12-2012 *Adam Montana ~unfortunately, nothing in this week's episode spells "IMMEDIATE" to me, I'm just not seeing anything that spells "RV Tomorrow" but I am still optimistic that things are going the right direction...and...NO, it did not RV yet and nobody is cashing in over in Hawaii or Russia or whatever other country someone said they are cashing in at.

4-12-2012 *Adam Montana ~we know that Maliki is reportedly signing up for his third term as PM, NOT stepping down at all like some of the articles were hinting. We also have rumors of Shabibi being replaced...there are some great articles out right now discussing Arbil and the Kurds possibly detaching themselves from Iraq. I do NOT think that Shabibi will be replaced, I seriously doubt that the Kurds will disband themselves from Iraq (as long as they see some changes soon), and we've all watched Iraq come a long way...they've come too far to not continue going forward.

4-12-2012 *Adam Montana ~[definition of the terms] RV: Revaluation. The current value of the Dinar according to the CBI is 1166 per 1USD. If they "RV" the currency, that number changes. One theory is that they will "RV" the currency drastically, which would put a lot of cash in our pockets. RD: ReDenomination. This is where they take the current notes (250, 5000, 25000, etc) and add new denominations (like 1,5,10, etc). This is a 0 gain and 0 loss situation without the addition of a change in value.

4-12-2012 *Adam Montana ~[more definition of terms] LOP: In a bunny-ear, they simply ignore a specific amount of 0's. If they chop all three 0's off, then a 25,000 IQD note is now worth 25. Basically, us investors would just about break even at this point, unless you've held your dinar for a long period of time. RI: ReInstate. This is a goofy theory that some crackpot thought made sense, but I'll explain it anyway. One idea is that they could "ReInstate" the old value, which would be a definite increase...but it won't happen that way. If they are to raise the value, they will do it based on what they beleive they can sustain NOW, not what it USED to be.

4-12-2012 *Adam Montana ~[more definition of terms] LOP: In a bunny-ear, they simply ignore a specific amount of 0's. If they chop all three 0's off, then a 25,000 IQD note is now worth 25. Basically, us investors would just about break even at this point, unless you've held your dinar for a long period of time. RI: ReInstate. This is a goofy theory that some crackpot thought made sense, but I'll explain it anyway. One idea is that they could "ReInstate" the old value, which would be a definite increase...but it won't happen that way. If they are to raise the value, they will do it based on what they beleive they can sustain NOW, not what it USED to be.

4-12-2012 *Adam Montana ~[do you believe that the CBI currency rate will be a good indicator of an imminent RV?] I don't think so at all. I think the CBI will display a rate change AFTER it is made, simply to prevent speculators from buying even more than they already have. You don't tip your hand in poker, and the CBI is playing a high stakes game.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling