Follow us! Follow us!

4-26-2012 *Adam Montana updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

4-26-2012 *Adam Montana updated

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:12 am

4-26-2012 *Adam Montana ~one person asked if Obama might have something to do with the RV. If they might be delaying this thing until it would be more beneficial to the POTUS, inferring that Obama could use the RV to help him get re-elected. IF that is the case, and if there is any way to make that happen...I have no doubt that Obama would try to do that! Wouldn't you? Of course you would! however, I don't believe an RV of the Iraqi Dinar is about the US. It's about IRAQ. Will Obama use it to his advantage? Of course. Does it hinge on our elections? I don't believe so.

4-26-2012 *Adam Montana ~Chapter 7...I'll explain it like this. Iraq has a military. They are simply restricted in what they can do with that military due to the final Chapter 7 sanctions. One majorly important fact is that they can not use Nukes. You might initially think "So what? That's a good thing, nobody should use nukes!" but to put everything in "real world" perspective, if they RV their currency, settle the HCL issue, and recapture some of their former wealth and Iran decides "hey, I'll take that!"... what does Iraq do? If Iran pointed a nuke at Iraq and swooped in, Iraq would be taking a knife to a gunfight. It is REALLY that simple. Chapter 7 must be released in order for Iraq to successfully revalue their currency. End of story.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling