Follow us! Follow us!

10-12-2011- Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

10-12-2011- Adam Montana

Unread postby admin » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 am

10-12-2011- Adam Montana regarding the break, it's not a disruptive factor in my opinion. they aren't closing the doors completely and however they handle the 'break", they knew it was coming so it's not a surprise therefore it's already factored in. the only people "surprised" by it are the Gurus that predict RV every single Monday. Iraq is moving the RIGHT way...if you want an RV by tomorrow, you may be dissapointed - but if you're ok with waiting a little longer than tomorrow, there is nothing to be concerned about. Forget the dates, rates, and the potential return, don't buy more than you can afford to lose.

10-12-2011- Adam Montana Allawi is not stepping down from the government, he will still be a part of this investment, this is a GOOD development. in his own words, he is stepping away "for the good of Iraq". this is AWESOME, because for a very long time we have seen delay after delay over the political struggle between the Sunnis (Allawi's supporters) and the rest of the country. with Allawi officially stating that he is "renouncing" the current government, but at the same time officially "stepping back" from the political tug-of-war...this gives us an opening to actually RESOLVE and MOVE FORWARD. in my opinion, this is great for the value of dinar and puts us on track for a 2011 RV. I think it could happen by Thanksgiving but I feel even more confident that we should see it by the end of the year.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling