Follow us! Follow us!

Duke's AM cliff notes for 10/18/2011

Dukes posts of the day

Unread postby Duke » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:36 am

Good Morning, well I hope your week started off good. I had a great day and expect and even better day today, hope you will too. As far as the foolurs are concerned, the RV is going to happen from any day or til the end of the month, we shall see. Have a great day and RV soon.

1. .Currency Auctions Announcement No. (2002) 10/18/2011

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=565

2. Word of the Day Tuesday, October 18, 2011 moot

Read more: http://www.stardogger.net/forum/show...#ixzz1b7mXQ4JK

3. Finance is considering the distribution of part of the oil revenues to the people

Read more: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=566

4. Zubaidi: There are confidentiality agreements between state law and the Sadrists and the Kurds

Read more: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=567

5. Eighth column: Can the Prime Minister read the newspapers?

Read more: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=568

6. Parliament: the Kurdish delegation will sign a new agreement with Maliki

Read more: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=569

7. Iraq: Parliament will discuss the formation of a new committee to amend the Constitution after the return of Najafi

Read more: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=570

8. Iraq calls for white exploitation of internal crises in Egypt and Saudi Arabia to restore Iraq's role leading

Read more: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=571

Duke

P. S. Men Vs. Women Jokes

"Cash, check or charge?" the cashier asked after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As the woman fumbled for her wallet, the cashier noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
"Do you always carry your TV remote?" the cashier asked.
"No," she replied. "But my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him.

PP. SS. Elderly Jokes

A police officer was investigating an accident on a two-lane, narrow road in which the drivers had hit virtually head-on.

One driver, an extremely elderly woman, kept repeating, "He wouldn't let me have my half of the road!"

After gathering as much information as possible, he angrily approached the other driver, who was examining his own damage. The police officer asked, "That old lady says that you wouldn't let her have her half of the road. Why not?

In exasperation, the man turns from his smashed car and says, "Officer, I would have been HAPPY to give her half of the road --- if she had just let me know WHICH half she wanted!!!!"
Tag Cloud
Duke
Admin
Admin

Return to Dukes Cliff Notes