Follow us! Follow us!

11-27-2012 *Mailman17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

11-27-2012 *Mailman17

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:17 pm

11-27-2012 *Mailman17 ~Put enough bait out and it’s only a matter of time before the rat bites. Hey all, did I not say the no vote was not dead? Did I not say that they would let Maliki do what he must to hang himself giving time? Med touched upon a very important thing - the release of new notes and that is what I was waiting for and I agree wholeheartedly. Why the **** would you release just the 250 and 100 1000 and not apply a newer rate to coincide? The 250 and 1000 at 86 cents later alongside the smaller notes would more than accommodate an RV. Now that Maliki is right where he should have been years ago especially with his kid in the mix and the NA now talking with a very pissed of Kurdistan region and as Med said as well Talabani is livid, we just might see Maliki’s demise. you gotta remember this is a global realignment a major move, big money in all aspects...we have always said this has to be done on their schedule...not ours. I think we stand pretty damn good for this to come by Jan 1. They have a little over a month to get r done then we cash in.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Med, Mailman17 and Phoenix3333