Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 1-25-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 1-25-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 am

1-24-2015 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Finance Committee confirms the possibility of adoption of the budget during the current week" A member of the Finance Committee spoke and has related that the committee is ready to push the budget for 2015 back to Speaker of Parliament for a vote probably later this week...will that be on Monday...remains to be see at this point...

1-24-2015 *wmawhite ~[WE HAVE SEEN A RELEASE THIS MORNIG FROM RAFIDIAN IN UAE, STATING QI CARDS LOADED FOR RETIREES THERE...] I believe the Qi Cards are another indicator...an item that is dependent upon the IQD changing status within the central banking system (BIS). All credit card transactions conducted internationally move through the central bank system which includes the BIS...the BIS is the world's central bank accounting system...keeping track of who owes what. ...the IQD will need to be recognized by the BIS, the U.K...everywhere.

1-24-2015 *Tlar ~[how important do you think it is to have someone other than 'Keywords' as the Governor of CBI for this to go down? (like maybe getting Shabibi back in the saddle?).] As far as Shabibi getting back in the saddle, I don't think we will see that although I believe he is consulting with the CBI. Being the architect of the plan, he is a valuable resource.

1-24-2015 *Chattels ~i opined earlier this week that i believe that the budget bill will be on the desk of the President for signature by February 1st.

1-25-2015 *Millionday ~Article quote: "Iraqi dinar, in addition to having an excellent cash reserve, which covers the local currency, as well as the dinar currency traded publicly in the global currency markets." GLOBAL CURRENCY MARKETS -- THEY ARE GOING TO FOREX...WHOOPOW! THAT MEANS BACK TO A REALITY RATE FOR THE MARKET. [When will they start trading on Forex?] THEY SAID THAT NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE THE CHANCE WITH IT...THIS GOES WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT THEY MADE TO THE CITIZENS ABOUT BEING READY IMO. THEY ARE ANNOUNCING THAT THEY ARE RAISING THE RATE HIGH AND GOING TO GLOBAL MARKET -- THAT IS NOT NORMALLY ANNOUNCED A LONG TIME BEFORE THE MARKET ENTRY.[I am extremely excited but would be more so if that post came from the CBI.] THE REASON I AM EXCITED IS TWO FOLD -- ONE THEY ARE OPENLY TELLING THEY ARE GOING TO THE GLOBAL MARKET AND TWO -- THEY ANNOUNCED THAT THE GOV IS READY AND THAT CAME FROM THE GOV --- CBI HAS STATED A LONG TIME AGO THEY ARE READY IN OPEN ANNOUNCEMENT. Quote: "Revealed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh adviser to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Economic Affairs proximity of key economic laws contribute to the recovery of the Iraqi market and investment opportunities." NOW WE ARE HEARING WHAT FROM SALEH? HE TOO IS STATING IN OPEN THAT THEY ARE HEADED TO A MARKET ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT FOR IRAQ.

1-25-2015 *TD ~Based on chats with my Kurdish amigo (treat all as rumor and please due your own sound diligence) there really is no earth shattering enlightening news to speak of . Abadi acknowledges at the economic forum that in light of oil prices declining, the urgent need of Iraq to embrace with all capacity iraq's urgent need to transform its economy into a broad market driven economy with development into many areas of growth. In the meantime economists and the CBI are again patting each other on the back regarding keeping the dinar at a stable rate in spite of many challenges and strong head winds. So really there isn't much new to report as the push to achieve state security overwhelms all else and the economic reform progress is in its infant stage.

1-25-2015 *My Ladies ~THE BUDGET WAS NOT VOTED ON AGAIN BIG BIG SURPRISE...NOT!! PARLIAMENT CAME, THEY SAW, THEY LEFT...THEY VOTED FOR NOTHING AT ALL, NO BUDGET, AND NOTHING NEW. WE ARE NOT WAITING FOR A RATE IN THE BUDGET. WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR THEM TO PASS THE BUDGET. WHEN THEY PASS THE BUDGET THEY WILL NEED TO BE INTERNATIONAL...AT THE PRESENT TIME IRAQ HAS A PROGRAM RATE THAT CAN NOT BE USED ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE. SO WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO JUST GET THEIR CURRENCY BACK AND HAVE IT BE TRADABLE AT WHATEVER RATE.

1-25-2015 *tman23 ~AT SOME POINT IRAQ WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE DECISION ON THEIR CURRENCY, I AM OF THE OPINION THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND NEXT WEEK WILL BE MOST REVEALING... The Budget will be voted this coming week and expect to see the real fireworks on or before 1/28.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's