Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-24-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:45 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-24-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Mosul has been the reason why we’ve been waiting. Could Mosul be at 100% by the time Abadi gets to the Arab Summit? I believe so. President Trump wanted all of the terrorism to be dealt with BEFORE a revaluation...that is in MY STRONG OPINION! Many things will ACTIVATE post-Mosul. This next phase of the monetary reform...that is going on right now...must go forward very smoothly. President Trump and PM Abadi...I believe...are on the same page. The CBI and the IMF are on the same page for the monetary reform. After the Arab Summit...we should see Abadi move forward with the monetary reform. The first 2 weeks in April are going to be very interesting... In my STRONG, STRONG OPINION...the monetary reform for Iraq is still in its infancy...BUT when it happens...it will happen VERY QUICKLY! Allak said that the PREPARATION ARE SET... He was ready to proceed in the beginning of 2017 (in his words)...was put off temporarily...but now we need the new rate.

3-24-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana There’s one name in particular that I’m happy to see in the news: Abadi. Anyone who’s been in this for more than a couple years has seen the amazing progress that’s come about since Maliki got the boot and Abadi came stomping in with the big boy pants on! The GOI was revamped, decluttered, and streamlined. Parliament picked up the pace and got a lot of things done that were simply not happening under the previous administration, and now: 1. Abadi confirms he’s planning on running for a second term. I see this as a shoe-in, no-brainer, it will happen, DONE. (Yes, we are going to hear some noise from the Maliki Camp, I say...ignore it). 2. Abadi is working hard towards full IMF and basically global support, and the fruits are coming.

3-24-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana 3. "This week on Fox News Sunday: Haider al-Abadi, Prime Minister of Iraq, in an exclusive interview." Get your popcorn out! Abadi on with Chris Wallace this weekend. Don’t expect a huge announcement from Abadi on the RV...this is just more proof that Iraq and the PTB are not going to stay where they are. The country is poised to make a leap, and we’re watching! Another thing I am paying close attention to in the news is Saudi Arabia... there is a LOT going on with that country right now. It’s a very complex situation, but the direction is tremendously good for us and for Iraq’s future as a very powerful and wealthy country. That might be one of the reasons why Saudi Arabia is taking these steps: "Saudi Arabia plans to cancel previous debt on Iraq" Bottom line...this is happening fast, and we’re just here for the ride.

3-23-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc ...THE TWO SHIA BROTHERS (iraq and Iran) HAVE BEEN DELAYED IN THEIR NEW INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT SYSTEMS BUT THAT WILL COME TO AN END SOON. IT APPEARS THE TWO SHIA BROTHERS HAVE HAD A SIMILAR DELAY? ...BASED ON THE ADDITIONAL ARTICLES THAT I HAVE STUDIED, I BELIEVE ALL IS ON TRACK FOR BOTH SHIA BROTHERS.

3-23-2017 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Government moving towards a free economy" Quote: "Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Keywords, said that the government is moving towards a free economy and activating the private sector." THEY CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT ARTICLE 8 AND NEW RATE...

3-23-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Meetings, Meetings, and more Meetings? ...well, NOW it’s time for ACTION. There should be Plenty of it, now that the MOST IMPORTANT MEETINGS are about concluded...we’ll say it again, THEY talked about the currency, for sure...changing it. When? The next 10 Days, should tell us EVERYTHING!

3-23-2017 Intel Guru Franki26 As you know...Abadi came to Washington, D.C. and talked with President Trump. We told you they had their own private meetings....(thanks to the news articles) you can see the proof. The government of Iraq includes the CBI, (they are in charge of the MR with the IMF and the USA) – that’s why the GOI came, represented by PM Abadi...and his huge entourage. Some asked if I thought PM Abadi and Pres. Trump talked about the exchange rate? No, of course not...but Abadi brought people with him that had meetings. Trump and Abadi were talking about INTERNATIONALISM. They talked about the NEXT PHASE in Iraq...that is about to start. The World Bank, IMF, UST, CBI...I’m sure they were talking about the exchange rate. An article surfaced last week...talked about the “mid-term” of what Iraq is doing with their monetary policy. The report said that the IMF was “pleased with what Iraq has done.” I believe that is why Abadi was invited to see Trump.

3-23-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 I don’t think they (Abadi and Trump) talked about a DATE or a RATE. I believe the people that Abadi brought with him did. That is their job. The CBI talks rate...not Abadi. When will Abadi announce Mosul? On the 23rd and 24th --- when Abadi goes to the Arab Summit – maybe that’s when Abadi will announce Mosul. I believe that Mosul is past 95%. Could that be the trigger to announce STABILITY and SECURITY. I believe all they have to do is lift the 3 zeros. So...where is the new rate? I believe the next phase...is ready to go. Lots of the stuff is sitting at the Port of FAW...waiting for a new rate. Investors (like us)...along with the DEALS made with contractors/contracts are expecting the new rate. I don’t give you a RATE or a DATE...but remember ...they were ready to do this...but they postponed it...temporarily ...and I feel that we are at the point that we have “ENDED” the period of the postponement.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's