Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-21-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:21 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-21-2018 Newshound Guru EHankins Article: “Iraq to resume payment of compensation to Kuwait” Now... if my memory serves me correctly... a long long while back I remember Frank [Guru Frank26] telling us that Kuwait was happy to wait to be compensated until obviously now, because when they do receive this compensation the "value" of the Iraqi dinar would be "STRONGER", of more value. Perhaps this is simply obvious but adds to the "winners" column in our favor. IMO.

4-21-2018 Newshound Guru chattels I do not believe that the dinar is a scam per se. It was a highly speculative venture that has been impacted by developments / conditions in Iraq, social, financial and political. The outcome was and is unknown…About 22 days remaining before the Iraqi people go to the voting booths.

4-21-2018 Newshound Guru sandyf Question: “IF it WAS $3.21 and we sanctioned them, then WHY can't it go back to $3.21?” There is a very good reason why not. At the time the dinar was rumoured to be at that rate there was about 20 billion IQD in circulation, that would have put the liability on the CBI at around 64 billion USD. When the new IQD was introduced in 2003, 6.5 trillion were put into circulation at a rate of 1900/USD, this would have made the liability on the CBI in the order of 3.4 billion USD. As at the 31st March 2018 the liability on the CBI in respect of issued currency the equivalent of 35.6 billion USD. A revaluation to $3.71 would put the liability on the CBI to about 156 trillion USD, or to put it in perspective, nearly 8 times the US national debt.

4-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Frank26 Alak and the CBI have been telling you – Boldly! They are ready to lift the 000's from their exchange rate because they are ready to RI. They tell you they seek a suitable environment, but you don't need the Hubble Telescope to see they have that already. IMF brags how safe Iraq is. WTO says its a good place to invest. USA commends Iraq on their security and stability...

4-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...We read matter of factly the other day in a news article from Prime Minister Abadi that they expect to open the banking system or engage the banking system with the world directly after the elections so there isn’t anything more clear than that…

4-20-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article “An unprecedented drop in the dollar in Iraq Release date: 2018/4/20 11:56 • [Ayn-Baghdad] Foreign currency markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, recorded an unprecedented drop in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar. The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1200 dinars per dollar, or 120 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars.” 1200 dinars per dollar…

4-20-2018 Newshound Guru sandyf The idea of floating the IQD will always be a possibility but not an option normally taken by emerging markets. Growth rate is normally measured in just a few percent per year, China's highest currency appreciation reached 3% per year. If Iraq was to outperform that and say reached 5% per year, then in 25 years time the IQD would be 328 to the dollar. At 10% per annum it would take around 23 years to reach parity.

4-20-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana …I was speculating on the Syria/Russia issue... Nothing concerning has occurred, I really don't think anything is going to happen that will be of significant concern, so we're just about back on track. Just for the sake of prudence, I'm not going to really put my foot down that we're in the clear until after the weekend... but it looks like my initial comments about this blowing over are going to hold true. At the very worst, we had a week delay. In the meantime, we've gotten closer to Elections, HCL, and more. Overall, I'd say we're still on track and I'll be inching back towards the edge of my seat with the next encouraging bit of news out of Iraq. I'm not sure what exactly it will be, but if they want to just surprise us with something great - bring it on!

4-20-2018 Walkingstick …I said it and I still stand by what I said... They complied, with the necessary.. outstanding obligation/s in the 1st quarter…

4-20-2018 Newshound Guru chattels If Shabbibi did not know and if he did, could not say when the dinar would have value, and the delete the zeroes equates to value on the dinar, why would Iraq " announce " or foreshadow such a change with an advance public educational campaign ? Kinda silly I think, eh?

4-20-2018 Newshound Guru sandyf I haven't seen any sort of estimate for some time. Back around 2010/11 when the dinar dealers were in their hayday it was estimated that appoximately two thirds was outside the country, around 20 trillion…Obviously without any factual basis and some of the theories about who actually has dinar is questionable. The one thing that we do know is that in 2003 it took around 6.5 trillion new dinar to replace the old so a good indication of how much was in Iraq at the end of 2003…The rise in the amount of currency in circulation has far exceeded the rise in population and it should be borne in mind that currency that has migrated across local borders is still outside Iraq. I would not think it unreasonable for somewhere in the order of 50/60 percent of the currency to be outside the country. If that were the case I can see it being a major headache in terms of a redenomination. There could be severe repercussions if Iraq were to say that the IQD can only be exchanged in Iraq.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's