Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-17-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:54 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-17-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow" ...They moved it up from the 17th, so for those that suggest Iraq is always late, they in fact this time early... I love that pattern change.. Bring on the lifting of the exchange rate with no lag time.. lol …Then we await the lifting of the three zeros from the exchange rate, thus, CBI should be screaming at us...lol.

2-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE FUTURE FATE OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY AUCTIONS" ...these currency auctions are doing more harm to Iraq than good. They are no longer necessary and outlived their usefulness. They were supposed to help Iraq get through the sanctions but apparently now they are helping Iran through their sanctions using Iraqi funds. ...when the CBI tells us there is still POLITICAL INSTABILITY and ECONOMIC INSTABILITY this is what they mean. So now we get some insight as to what they have been saying all along. We now know the situation as to why the NSA stopped the RV twice in January.

2-16-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow" CAN YOU SAY INTERNATIONALISM ? YES I CAN...SO CAN IRAQ!! AND BTW...TOLD YOU SO...LOL.

2-16-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow" Mawazine News. published the new pricing of customs in all ports of Iraq custom base on international code...pricing base on international code.

2-16-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I was told years ago during the Obama administration that the RV/GCR needed a 3-day weekend and a national emergency to release it. They might need the ability to close the borders when this goes. That administration and the Bush administration did not want the reset. The Trump administration is pushing for it. I am very excited for this weekend...so many things I was told we needed are lined up right now...I was told there may be one more document that President Trump needs to sign today to release the paymasters funds. Hopefully we will know more by the end of tonight...a lot of anticipations for today through Tuesday...I am hearing WF is release bank and HSBC as well...800#'s will be out soon and we should be in the banks by Tuesday...

2-16-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am still hearing there will be no taxes on Dinar and dong exchanges...There is a tax treaty involved with this. [Always consult with your tax professional at the appropriate time] ...Waiting for news out of Iraq...hopefully we will hear by tonight. Expecting to see news from [Guru] Frank26...he is the best source on Iraq...expecting a whole lot out of CBI today...I am also hearing there will be great security at the bank..and in the parking lot...I am not worried about security...There is a good chance I will be doing another update today. Based on what I'm hearing and reading...As far as rates I am hearing street rate dinar 4.43 dong..2.20 to 2.25. Hopefully I will know more later today...

2-16-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL "Another Saturday night and we ain't got no money..." love Sam Cooke. It's still a great day so keep your spirits elevated and a grin on your face. From my sources it shouldn't be long before the [grin] becomes much bigger.

2-16-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article...December 10, 2014: "RAFIDAIN BANK IN DHI QAR CONFIRMS THAT THE INTRODUCTION OF ATM DEPENDS ON THE CURRENCY" Quote: "...the introduction of ATM in the markets and banks ARE SUBJECT TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DECISION TO DELETE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY..." ...don’t anyone tell me that bringing these ATMs online and filling them with dinar is not part of the plan of project to delete the zeros. Here is the article in black and white...Here is the proof.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's