Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-24-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:15 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I've been saying for a couple months now that oil to ~$60 was what I want to see. This is not because $60 is a "magic number", so even though we *almost* hit $60 this week ($59.85 I think!!!), I'm going to state that the oil price is "close enough" and we are officially in the GREEN ZONE on that aspect. A declining price in oil would have made the RV-Button-Pushers pull back. That didn't happen. A sudden spike to $60 would have urged no action, because a sudden pullback would have been expected. That didn't happen either! What we have been seeing in the price of oil is a steady climb, very controlled and consistent, towards the $60 mark. ...Keep in mind that the OPEC oil production limitation agreement that virtually every OPEC country/member has signed onto, with the exception of Iraq, is largely responsible for this controlled growth...

3-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana We all know that it won't just be us little investors and Iraq that benefits from a change in the Iraqi Dinar. Every country that has physical dinar in their reserves, or any kind of trade alliance with Iraq, will also benefit. That's one piece of the puzzle, and an important one, but what's even more important is the overall picture... which just keeps getting better and better. Iraq's reserves reporting positive news: "CBI News 03/20/2019 Annual Report of the performance of foreign reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq" Quote: "Iraq's foreign reserves rise 32.6% last year Central Bank of Iraq" Iraq could not ask for a better scenario under which to increase the value of their currency.

3-24-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So as of now, the CBI has met the 2% rule for a year and there is no MCP...They are in compliance. Part of compliance to get out of Article XIV to Article VIII is the ability to control that. So the IMF requires that before they could move to Article VIII. ...the CBI cannot stop the auctions until it has something to replace it with. The auctions are the CBI's source of revenue. The replacement is the float which allows the CBI to then buy/sell its currency on the world market like any other country that floats...

3-23-2019 Newshound/Intel Gurus Delta and MilitiaMan Article: "Iraq: Activation of the first phase of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of the affected areas" Quote: "...that the President of the Fund Mustafa Al-Hiti signed a contract to activate the Kuwaiti grant phase I, amounting to $ 15 million... "He added that projects will be launched on Wednesday." [I thought this was only going to be released after a full MR,(monetary reform) or did I miss something?] YES YOU DID MISS SOMETHING...TODAY IS SAT ...NOT WED YET... With what we have over the last couple weeks is outstanding! imo... FA (final Article)...is game changer... Quote: “The Parliamentary Financial Committee is moving in current legislative session to develop mechanisms, to change, the Monetary and the Monetary Policy, in coordination with the CBI and aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation. The change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar against foreign currencies.”

3-23-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ There is a lot going on this morning…I am really hopeful we will get the “go” sometime late this weekend. I am excited and at the edge of my seat right now. [Trump is free start the RV.] Yes, that is what we were told. [does the Mueller release mean a “green light Mark”?] I am being told YES it means a green light…I wasn’t sure it was connected, but it appears it was. ...IMO The Final Protocals are being done...I am looking at a SUN -Mon event…

3-23-2019 Guru Newshound/Intel Mnt Goat Article: "INTEGRITY COMMISSION ON TUESDAY, IT WAS ABLE TO CONTROL CASES OF MANIPULATION IN THE SALE OF CURRENCY" Quote: “THE CHANGE WILL BE MADE BY RAISING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST FOREIGN CURRENCIES”. What did they just tell us...? They are going ahead with the currency reform. Also I want to point out we keep getting article after article on how Iraq needs investors to come into Iraq, yet they can’t without a FREE FLOW of capital and you can’t have a FREE FLOW OF CAPITAL using the currency auctions. This would be disastrous for Iraq. So they need to go international and they need to raise the value in the process or it will not work. It is all interconnected and it is time to get it done- not later but NOW!

3-23-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [So when you say iraq may float the currency. Do you mean from the 1190 or from a RV/RI status?] It makes sense to me to a lower RI (reinstate) their currency and then float up to where it needs to be…

3-23-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We know that when these last ministers are voted in this will complete the government. We have been told that the government must be completed and stable prior to any reinstatement. This has been a major requirement over the years. I am not saying this is the ONLY requirement. We also know that there is still major corruption with the currency. How much of it is fixed and to what extent we do not yet know. But this too was told to us all that it would hold up the project to delete the zeros. Could it be fixed enough now?

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's