Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-16-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu May 16, 2019 9:48 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-16-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 I TALKED WITH ONE OF MY GENERALS...IT WAS VERY GOOD NEWS ABOUT RV... HE TOLD ME WHAT MY HSBC NY CONTACT TOLD ME TODAY...TIME VERY CLOSE...IT LOOK VERY NEAR...HANG IN THERE. DAY BY DAY. MAY 17- 24 THE RELEASE IS GETTING CLOSER.

5-16-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news is the same old stuff. No signs of any reinstatement or any news of the project to delete the zeros from the CBI. Remember the CBI pulls the trigger on the reinstatement of the dinar...the US treasury is part of the process and has some say but they are at the tail end of the process and not at the staring gate.

5-15-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am really hoping Thursday is the day I get to retire. ...People working at redemption centers showed up today... In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO. ...Tomorrow morning I expect to have lots of news…

5-15-2019 Newshound Guru ChrisC This may be a ridiculous thought, but what if the Fleet is not there because of a particular threat on US assets, but to make sure there is no "boat rocking" during an RI/RV since it will be such an important event that may so drastically affect the future and security of the rest of the world?...Just thinking, because if I was Iran and I knew there were B52 bombers and subs with Tomahawk missiles just waiting to see how big of a hole they could make in something, I would not want to provoke that event. This was a costly event to do based off of "intel" and not response to any action. How long are we going to sit there? Just some thoughts.

5-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANK OF IRAN WILL LAUNCH ITS NEWLY-DEVISED INTEGRATED FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET NEXT WEEK" ...this “unified currency market” is of course a tactic from Iran in order to circumvent the US sanctions. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in relation to Iraq and the reinstatement of the dinar, which we all have been waiting for so long.

5-15-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Oil is still strong above $60. Remember I said months ago that $60 was the target? Target reached, stability is being proven on a daily basis, and that is perfect. Any huge spikes or drops would be bad. OIL is solid right now... even with some tensions in the Middle East. This is exactly what we want...It's definitely Ramadan, but I'm still keeping an eye on things. The current situation is just too close to ignore the possibility that things can happen this year despite the normal holiday lull.

5-15-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] So, we are very close. Conference calls have been going on continually...This is with the serious decision makers. This was done as the final, I think, opportunity to work out what needed to happen prior to the release. ...I am very excited about that and what transpired today. I think we are in a really good place to finally have this resolved for us. When it comes to rates, I have been asked not to go into rates. So, I do not want to do that. However, I will say that certain currencies have been trading and have been trading up which will be very favorable for us.

5-15-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn [...2020...we will be lucky to see it then.] the way they are moving, I just don't know. Alak was brought in by Maliki, I'm wondering why he is still here now. I was thinking they would have gotten rid of him when Adabi was around. [I know...he is stealing money thru the auctions...like crazy] and that is why I say they need to stop those Auctions...when they do we will see the RV.

5-15-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [Isn’t there a spoken timeline for the ITBs to open for banking business Mid-May? ...that would put us at this week...] Yes, it is thought that mid May per their words is to be the time frame for an operational branch (i.e., international.) to open in the SA Kingdom in Riyadh...Along with many others thereafter or possible in unison. As I believe even the Rafidain is going to as well open branches in varying countries in the region. We haven’t seen anything to suggest that it is still not the game plan thus far...I am very bullish for this window being mid May...In my opinion, the MR has been on steroids and we are seeing it. Just yesterday they speak of more success in the Financial Inclusion realm...Also, just as the IMF was given a report in regard to the 2018 Surplus on 04/10/2019 right on time. jmtc...So, yes things look great... We watch and wait...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's