Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-19-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:27 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-19-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV was broadcasting that the government is implementing reforms to attract investment revenue. News casters are reporting that citizens receiving the new cards has surpassed 80% with 90% completion projected in the coming days. Western Union announced that effective Sunday, citizens will be able to send Dinar outside of the country.

8-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Iraq is not Article VIII until they physically make their currency internationally recognized and/or they change the rate...roughly from the beginning of 2018...Iraq started rolling out the MasterCards and the Visas suggesting they're now international. They're partially international. Not 100%. Here's what it is. The Iraqi citizens have to be able to travel abroad and purchase things off the internet and live a normal life the way you and I do...Don't get too excited about this because they've been doing this since the beginning of 2018...it's nothing to get too excited about because they've been doing this for over a year now...It's good news regardless. It shows we're getting close but it's nothing to get super excited about...

8-19-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Hypothetical Question: Okay, I'm at the bank...What do I do now? ...Start bartering! It depends on your power and how many you have...if not you don't have room to barter...remember what I told you, You are Mr. Clampett. They are Mr. Drysdale. Act accordingly. Demand what is yours. Do not settle for anything less..

8-18-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...every bank has an 800 number...for someone to tell you "I have an 800 number that is the only number that you can call to exchange your currency." I don't know about that. That's not true. That's erroneous. That's powerfully wrong. It's dangerous to even say something like that in my opinion...I disagree strongly...I don't know anything about those numbers and I don't want anything to do with it. Every bank has an 800 number...

8-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready ...with MasterCard being international, there is reason to let this go. Especially as CBI is sponsoring MasterCard. If we do not start exchanging, MasterCard is going to get a lot of business. Iraq is ready...we are still in the window...Road is about done!

8-18-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Legal clarifies the decision of the Federal Court on the entry into force of Article 140 of the Constitution" I believe this is about the legality of Art. 140 and the court ruled that it will stand as written in the constitution. The question was about the expiration date of 12/31/2007 for implementation as stated in Art. 140 and the court said it would require a constitutional amendment to change or do away with Art. 140. I think this is a good thing for sure. And interesting timing. We know the profit sharing portion of HCL has already been addressed. As usual it seems to be all about the implementation with Iraq. Art. 140 was good to go 12 years ago..

8-18-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The summary of the above shows us that exceeding the constitutional deadlines is not intended to drop its articles because this requires an amendment in accordance with the mechanisms set forth in the Constitution itself, but to determine the responsibility of the body that is responsible for implementing them and if they exceed them are held accountable in accordance with the constitutional contexts of the concerned authorities " Amendment of the Constitution is required if Article 140 was not to have force and effect prospectively or to be "dropped". Thank your lucky stars that no amendment of the Constitution is necessary. Amendment of the Constitution requires a super majority vote of the Parliament. The Iraqi Parliament cannot agree upon the time of day under such requirements.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's