Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-5-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-5-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article "Central Bank: The dollar's appreciation will end this week" ...they're basically saying during the current week they're gonna try to implement some steps to reduce the high exchange rate or high value of the U.S. dollar. They're telling you roughly somewhere during next week or even within a week that they're trying to... devalue the dollar within the country of Iraq... [Thursday's Article said] they're basically saying around the next official holiday Iraq will increase their exchange rate...this article is telling you the same thing. That within about a week they're gonna curb the value of the dollar and reduce it. You've got two articles telling you the same thing from two different angles...that's amazing information.

4-5-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Progress appears to be made on formalizing the new government and prime minister. A vote seems likely next week.

4-5-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...the more I read these articles the more apparent it looks like they're heading possibly to civil war. There's a lot of threats going on. We know that Trump has a new approach to Iraq that is they want them to put their big-boy pants on and want them to kick the training wheels off and they wanted to start doing away with these Iran backed militia groups. As a matter of fact Trump has put together a task force to go in there and start removing them...as far as the dinar is concerned it's going to happen sooner or later. I know a lot of us want it to happen very soon and that's still a high probability...I anticipate Iraq to really really grow into who we think they should be and that is one of the wealthiest nations in the world..

4-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article "...the economic adviser to the Iraq Prime Minister Salih...the process of increasing the foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar always occurs during the official holidays. This is a natural and expected thing due to the current conditions..." What are they talking about? They're talking about changing rate after the curfew. After the crisis...Is the rate change ready to happen? Is there any other articles out there that support this? Yes there is! Article quote "The Finance Committee comments on Friday the central bank's decision to stop the dollar from flowing into the market with the aim of floating the dinar and reducing its value in order to fill parts of the budget deficit and the needs of the government." What does it want to do? It wants to lower the value of the dollar by floating the dinar..

4-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...what this guy is saying is that the value of the dollar is strong against the dinar. They need to do something about that...We all know if they float the dinar that's based on supply and demand. We all know there's a lot of people that want to buy dinar...So what they need to do is lower the value of the US dollar...How are they gonna do that? By floating the dinar and allowing the rate to increase. Go ahead, do the pee-pee dance! It looks like a lot of this is lining up...quote "floating the dinar to fill part of the state's budget deficit is impossible. But it may be in harmony with the current situation to compensate for the shortfall of the oil revenues." They're saying look we need to do something to fill in the budget gap because of the shortfalls of the oil. And how do you do that? ...They need to increase the rate...we might be at the doorstep. Finally people! Let's not get overly excited. But it's starting to look really really good...

4-4-2020 Newshound Guru Chattels Mahdi has "stepped away" but he has not "left his post", It is a curious constitutional posture from what I understand. Zarfi's government, people and policy program, are arguably dead on arrival. Both Ameri and Maliki oppose him. The Kurds have said that they will not support any PM designate without a Shia consensus favoring that candidate. While I put my money on an increase in value of the dinar, I must allow for the probability that Mahdi will stay until elections in 2022 if the/any government survives.

4-4-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready I think CBI has been consistently trying to make the RV happen. On the other hand, since they are signatories to the GCR, once the price of oil goes back up, I think the UN will force the RV, independent of what Iraq is saying. I think the world has had enough of Iraq politics. And the UN will tell them all when to react.

4-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Al-Zarfi challenges the Shiite force and requests an appointment for the confidence session." This guy is ready to get in there..."the Prime Minister designate Zarfi said Friday that he will present his government program to parliament tomorrow Saturday with the request to set the date for the session to give confidence to his government..." I feel like finally we're gonna get what we want and that is a prime minister in there with his government...he has a really good relationship with America and the Trump Administration. And this guy is not a fan of Iran...Iraq is starting to look like it's stabilizing a little bit. With this new PM going in there. With this new government going in there. And Trump going in there removing the influence and the grip of the Iranian people. Let's just hope it's time..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's