Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-22-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-22-13

Postby Vixen » Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 am

5-21-2013 *Poppy3 ~imf...concluded their final meeting this morning with iraq cbi and finance commission. WAITING TO HEAR THE RESULTS AND IT MAY BE TOMORROW BEFORE WE HEAR. THE IMF, WORLD BANK AND CBI SHOULD HAVE COMPLETED ALL BUSINESS AND THIS SHOULD ALLOW MOVEMENT TO THE RV FAST ONCE THEY DEAL WITH MALIKI. TODAY MALIKI AGAIN REFUSED TO ATTEND THE MANDATORY MEETING OF PARLIAMENT TO BE QUESTIONED...THE ONE THING DIFFERENT THIS TIME IS THEY NOW HAVE IMMEDIATELY FILED SUIT AGAINST HIM AND WILL SUMMON HIM BEFORE THE JUDISHERY. i hope this is a true sign they are going to move very fast against him within the next couple days. I KNOW HE IS THINKING HE WILL PUSH THIS OFF TILL RAMADON TO PREVENT IT HAPPENING SOON. WE NEED TO LOOK TO SEE WHAT NAJAFI DOES AND IF HE GETS THE BALL ROLLING NOW OR WAITS A DAY OR TWO... GOOD THINGS FINALLY HAPPENING. POPPY3

5-21-2013 *Mountainman ~Article: "Finance Parliamentary: A small committee to follow up the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar." To me this is great news but does infer a gradual rise to reach a level more competitive with the USD but also mentions that measures have already been taken to address the issues hampering progression. Hopefully, this is a true statement and not just more talk.

5-21-2013 *TerryK ~I WILL SAY I'M EXTREMELY EXCITED RIGHT NOW...THE CALL I JUST GOT, I'M REALLY EXCITED. I WAS TOLD...THAT I MAY BE GETTING SOMETHING TONIGHT. I'M IN A DAMN GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW. HOW MANY HEARD THAT CL [CHRISTINE LEGARDE] PULLED THAT TRIGGER AGAIN TODAY. I HEARD SHE PULLED TRIGGER AT 3:50 CENTRAL AND THAT WE COULD BE HEARING SOMETHING EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AND THE CALL I JUST GOT HAS IT PEGGED FOR THURSDAY ABOUT 3PM.

5-21-2013 *12thman ~Spoke to my Aggie buddy and a HR this evening. They both said we are still in wait mode. They both can't believe that this hasn't happened yet. Based off their info and calls received, they are saying the next couple of days are looking good for this to occur. We are at any day status...one of their inside contacts was feeling that the Memorial day weekend would be a great way to hide and bless the ones who have given their time and lives for us...

5-22-2013 *Delta ~Now, the CBI, they're going to flood the country with dollars. Why? They're trying to grab as much dinars as possible, from Iran and Syria. The CBI is trying to make the dinar worthless. They're doing it on purpose so that people will just give away their dinars. They're trying to grab the dinars off the streets of Iraq. Sooo.. we believe that they (Iraq) is there. And we see the actions of the CBI and the auctions on Saturday. Even though we've seen that before. They're trying to flood the country with dollars.Now, you know what's going to happen is they're going to introduce the larger denomination, who's going to sell them? The CBI. How are you going to buy the larger denomination? You don't have the money. So they're going to do reverse psychology now. And they're going to go back and pay a dollar and buy the lower denominations now. It's all a plan. It's not coincidence. The only solution now is to REVALUE THE CURRENCY. They have to bring it up to at least 1 to 1. WE'RE DEFINITELY THERE!

5-22-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "Visual proposes mechanisms quick to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar" Finally the voice of reason. Dr. Basri ought to be in charge of monetary policy in Iraq. He see's the need to introduce the new currency in order to put a stop on the crisis with the dinar. He see's the need for Taxes and Tariffs. He sees these thing as being needed now, not next year. Unfortunately his voice will most likely be lost in the chorus of "economic experts" that continue to sing stupidity, or Maliki's quassi experts spouting mindless support for Maliki's hidden personal agenda.

5-22-2013 *OCrush ~the Maritime Law (share of ports) between iraq and kuwait...They need to approve the law...It was in the past agenda but...well you know...if parliament passed the significant laws the Kuwaiti PM would have visited this month to sign the mou's that were agreed upon between the UN, Iraq and Kuwait. Then chapter vii would have been lifted. Since parliament did not pass the laws, the Kuwaitis PM's hands are tied, so he needs to wait till parliaments next term, which begins next month...June 18th..to approve the laws. Then the Ku PM will visit Iraq's PM to sign the agreements.

5-22-2013 *Delta ~Document: "IMF Board of Directors Consultation of Article IV" Quote from Document...THIS PART IS HUGE: "Further measures are needed to liberalize fully the supply of foreign currency, with the objective of lowering the exchange rate spread, removing distortions, and complying with Article VIII of the Fund’s Articles of Agreement" 1: LOWERING THE EXCHANGE RATE SPREAD. 2: COMPLYING WITH ARTICLE VIII. SO HOW CAN IRAQ COMPLY WITH ARTICLE VIII IF THEY ARE STILL IN ARTICLE 14. UNLESS IRAQ IS ALREADY THERE...TA DA.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's