Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-23-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-23-13

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 23, 2013 8:44 am

5-22-2013 *OCrush ~the Maritime Law (share of ports) between iraq and kuwait...They need to approve the law...It was in the past agenda but...well you know...if parliament passed the significant laws the Kuwaiti PM would have visited this month to sign the mou's that were agreed upon between the UN, Iraq and Kuwait. Then chapter vii would have been lifted. Since parliament did not pass the laws, the Kuwaitis PM's hands are tied, so he needs to wait till parliaments next term, which begins next month...June 18th..to approve the laws. Then the Ku PM will visit Iraq's PM to sign the agreements.

5-22-2013 *TD ~My Kurdish friend received a email from our VIP/PTB contact. He wrote that he and others associated with this entire endeavor are working diligently still on this very complicated transaction and that while we are very close it is not yet done. He stated that the "greed" of a couple worldwide players as obstacles for success. He spoke at length about "greed" in a very philosophical way which I won't repeat it all but it certainly got my attention.

5-22-2013 *TerryK ~GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY.

5-22-2013 *Poppy3 MORE GREAT NEWS TODAY--- NEGOTIATIONS WITH 159 MEMBERS OF THE WTO GOING ON TO PREPARE IRAQ FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP. NOW THERE IS A NEWS FLASH. AFTER YESTERDAYS NEWS THAT THE FINAL MEETING WITH THE IMF WAS COMPLETED NOW THIS TODAY SHOW THEY ARE PREPARING FOR FINANCIAL CHANGES. IT ALSO LOOKS TO ME AS THOUGH THEY KNOW MALIKI WILL BE OUT OF THE PICTURE IN SOME CAPACITY VERY SOON AND THEY ARE GETTING EVERY DETAIL READY TO MAKE THE FINANCIAL CHANGES NECESSARY TO BECOME FULL MEMBERS OF THE WTO AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT UNLESS THEY HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. POPPY3

5-22-2013 *TD ~As weary as we all are, I now get the sense from his email that THEY all are weary too but have the resolve to get this done. I must tell you that it's very encouraging that events are in motion. For 6 months that I've had him as a source the wheels were never even turning.

5-22-2013 *Poppy3 ~I AM GOING TO STICK WITH WHAT THE IMF AND DR SHABIBI SAID THEY WOULD DO. $3.22 TO $3.86, SAVES THEM NOTHING TO COME 1 TO 1, CAN'T FULLFILL THEIR BUDGET AND WON'T ENTICE PEOPLE TO USE DINAR AND WILL DRIVE THEIR ECONOMY FURTHER INTO INFLATION. NOW THERE YOU HAVE OPINION WITH REASONS FOR THE RATE. [did dr shabibbi say that in an interview or a speech?] WAS POSTED ON THE IMF WEB SITE IN OCTOBER 2010 FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE REMOVED. IT WAS A REPORT ON A MEETING THEY HAD JUST HAD BETWEEN THE TWO AND WAS WITNESSED BY MANY. I MIGHT ADD NOT ONE OFFICIAL WORD FROM ONE OFFICIAL CBI PERSON TO DISPUTE THAT STATEMENT SINCE, NOT ONE.HE DID SAY THE IRAQ DINAR WOULD BE ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. THAT FALLS RIGHT IN LINE WITH NEAR KUWAIT ... HE ALSO STATED THEIR COULDNT BE TO MUCH DISPARAGY BETWEEN KUWAIT AND IRAQ DINAR BECAUSE OF TRADE OF THE TWO MAJOR OIL FIELDS. POPPY3

5-22-2013 *Wife in the Know ~This will be my very last post. I just want to share with you that all tier 1 & tier 2 dinar holders have received their appropriate exchange amounts as of 3:00 pm central time today. This means that the Central Bank of Iraq will now release the new rate of 3.42 (most likely tomorrow sometime).

5-23-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Visual proposes mechanisms quick to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar" Great piece on the Dinar – an 11 point letter by an economist arguing for the raising of the value of the Dinar!! WOW!!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's