Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-25-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-25-13

Postby Vixen » Sat May 25, 2013 8:54 am

5-24-2013 *Wildduck ~FOR SURE IT IS A BIG DEAL FLIPPING FROM FRACTIONAL BANKING TO BASIL III, THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE...DID YOU EVER BUILD A WEB SITE AND HAVE IT ALL WORK RIGHT THE FIRST TIME YOU LIT IT UP, WELL THIS IS WAY MORE COMPLEX THEN THAT, REMEMBER TECHIES ARE NOT DRIVEN BY DEAD LINES THEY ALWAYS WANT TO TWEAK JUST ONE MORE THING IMO. THE PROBLEM IN ROLLING OUT NEW SOFTWARE...THEY KEEP HITTING THE BUTTON AND FIXING ON THE THE FLY, ALL DAYS ARE GREEN LIGHT...THE ENERGY IS WOUND UP LIKE A TREBRUCHET.

5-24-2013 *Poppy3 ~I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED THAT CHINA WHICH OWNS THE LARGEST BANKS IN VN ARE PUSHING LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR TO MAKE VN ADJUST THEIR RATE. VN MINISTER OF FINANCE STATED HE WOULD CONSIDER DOING SO AND THEY WILL BE MEETING AGAIN THE LAST WEEK OF MAY TO SHARE THEIR FINDING FROM THE MEETING THEY JUST HAD MONDAY OF THIS WEEK WITH THE IMF. THE IMF REPORTED THEY WHERE GROWING THEIR ECONOMY FASTER THAN EXPECTED AND HAVE THE FIFTH FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. I THINK THEY WILL ADJUST BUT WILL NOT RV LIKE THEIR FINANCE MINISTER STATED 6 MONTHS AGO. HE DOESNT WANT TO BE MORE OBLIGATED TO CHINA THAN HE ALREADY IS?? I AM EXPECTING THEM TO ADJUST IT TO POSSIBLY A HALF CENT TO ONE PENNY WHICH WOULD BE AS MUCH AS $10,000.00 PER MILLION . POPPY3

5-24-2013 *Doc ~Our rate opinion has not changed. Keep in mind despite erroneous reports the CBI has talked about the dinar on par with the dollar including Shabibi himself. The SIG report and Iraq's own 5 year plan both state around 1 to 1. Every time the $3+ rates are mentioned it is in a longer time perspective. The 5 year plan shows $3+ rates out 3-5 years. Also keep in mind that all the recent articles about raising the value are in reference to getting the street value down from 1300+ to 1166. This alone has an impact of 11.5% inflation rate.The only way we see it at the $3 level is for a 000 LOP followed by a RV to $3+. Remember under this scenario our increase is only 3X. We would much rather see a straight RV to $0.10 which would give us an increase of 100X. We continue to contend the rate most likely will be around $1. All-in-all we have to keep in mind this is not about us but about Iraq doing what makes the most economic sense for Iraq. We report, you decide.

5-24-2013 *TD ~I'm told that last entity (holding it up) to fall in line will be done this weekend! GUARANTEED! I pressed our source for Rates & Dates, Got the Date: June 1st in country RV to occur, the world couple days later. As far as the Rate I was only told " It's decent". Everyone is will be pleased.

5-24-2013 *Stryker ~A few articles out today that are stating by Parliament Economic Committee Iraqiya MP Hassan al-Bayati that the deleting of the zeros from the currency date will be early next year. Just remember though that they are not in control of the Monetary System, the CBI is and the CBI made an announcement last month on their website wherein they state, not ready at the current time and nothing about next year. If it is next year then we will be right here because you aren't scaring us off.

5-24-2013 *Poppy3 ~our UST that installed their system says there are zero glitches in the system and they tested it many times over many months and never had a glitch >>????? THERE IS ONE MORE THING THAT MUST BE DONE AND THAT IS GET MALIKI REMOVED, RESIGNED, NULIFIED...I CAN'T GET EXCITED YET. THEY ARE JUST NOT THERE YET, YES ALL PAPERWORK IS DONE BUT MALIKI NOT CONTROLLED. THEY WILL NOT RV WHILE HE HAS FULL POWER TO CONTROL MILITARY AND TAKE OVER THE CBI POST RV AND ACCESS THE MONEY. POPPY3

5-25-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Iraqi Sunni Leaders Expected to Meet with Kurdish President in Erbil Next Week" This is the alliance I have been looking forward to – if they put this one together, look for political change very soon!!

5-25-2013 *Doc ~We emphatically tell all that tiered payouts are fantasy. Banks do have the right to set their own spreads and may charge less for more dinar exchanged but thats it. There is no secret government sponsored tier system. No one has officially been prepaid. Keep in mind collectively we represent close to $1 billion in holdings. We are working with every major financial institution on getting the best deal when time comes. None of these have signaled the time has come. When the RV is official as triggered by the CBI all will see it simultaneously throughout the world's financial systems. We report, you decide.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's