Follow us! Follow us!

9-27-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

9-27-11

Postby admin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 am

9-27-2011- Newshound Guru Bondlady inflation is eating them up, shabs gotta do something cause maliki gonna drag out his crap to possibly the next elections he has no reguard for his people or country, hes self motivated.

9-27-2011- Bear5642 TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON ON EVERYTHING...THE RATES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND IT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THEY ARE TESTING RATES RIGHT NOW. BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND PUT ON ALERT. THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND ITS REALLY CRAZY.

9-26-2011- TonyTNT There were great meetings on Friday and great meetings on Saturday in Washington DC and IMF WTO and WORLD BANK and Shabibi, Geitner and a number of folks there in those meetings – and we had some people attended those meetings which related they were good and all about the IQD and how this thing was working and it was their reason for the meetings. This is the salvation of our entire world now. RV will happen ASAP

9-26-2011- TerryK I WILL SAY THIS AND ONLY THIS - HOLD YOUR BREATH, IT’S THAT CLOSE. MY SOUCE TOLD ME TODAY THAT THIS IS SO DARN CLOSE HE HAD TO GET A NEW RAZOR.

9-26-2011- Checkmate the timing when the comet passes between the sun and the earth - when this happens there is a magnetic pull and this has something to do with what is going on, why this is being brought up for is the GOV people are taking time off to be secured. hear.. it can cause earthquakes and its is big enough that GOV and higher powers are looking at this as floods and earthquakes can happen...no RV will be talked of till the comet passes due to the possibilities of what COULD HAPPEN SINCE it is coming so close to the earth.

9-26-2011- TonyTNT I am GOD HONEST surprised that we didn’t wake up to this as ALL, again ALL, say ITS DONE. Higher Ups in all levels of GOV want this done NOW. we did receive info about their banking systems over there and notification from trades they are ready and its all pointed to today and tomorrow that this would happen. THIS SHOULD BE DONE THIS WEEK FOR SURE. the RV Rate is definitely pegged to the GBP for sure - GBP PERIOD. we are getting info today that we are to see this today, tomorrow, any second.

9-26-2011- BGG TUES - THURS, LOTS BETTER ODDS - BUT ONLY WITH SOME BETTER NEWS IN THE MEDIA. PERIOD. MY CBI CONTACT EVEN SAID PLAINLY (LATE LAST NITE) THAT THEY ARE EXPECTING THIS TO HAPPEN EARLY THIS WEEK. I HAVE SPECULATED THAT M WOULD STAY - THEY JUST NEED TO GET HIM TO THE TABLE AND "PLAYING BALL." IT IS THE QUICKEST, CLEANEST, EASIEST SOLUTION. NO GBP [Great British Pound] - NO WAY!! THINGS ARE LOOKING PRETTY GOOD.

9-26-2011- 8Ball We will see the formation of the GOI with the addition of the security ministers. they will go international, I believe, with or without the RV, which makes things a bit tangled for Iraq. All Iraqi finance people are in the US. Iraq must move forward.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's