Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-27-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-27-13

Unread postby Vixen » Mon May 27, 2013 9:13 am

5-26-2013 *Bear5642 ~First let clear the air, they will not make a 10k note a $10 bill. My contact told me very clearly the 3 zeros will be changed on the bank rate... there will be no LOP. I feel my contact is so close to this Iraqi politician his life could be in danger. i have not been able to reach him since I last came in here. I am making one more attempt over the holiday to hear from him and get a clear answer. i will report this as soon as I hear. [ IYO is the hold up in Iraq?] the TRUTH is they are working all the technical issues out. I can't even imagine what this encompasses to go global all at one time.

5-27-2013 *Whatchamacallit ~a new article came out saying that the revalue of the Iraq dinar will take place in June. That was great news, but it gets better. This morning [Sunday] tv broadcast ran special news reports telling the Iraq people that the first part of June they will see the revalue of the Iraq dinar. It is also scrolling across the bottom of the screens continuously. So once again, it doesn't make sense to me for them to do this unless they plan on having a RV real soon (not in a couple of months or next year). I have additional information that I am going to give you right now...It is going to be sooner than you think...

5-27-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise exchange rate of Iraqi dinar" There will be all kinds of conclusions drawn over this article. Personally, I think it is good news. Though it could mean a lot of things – ultimately, they are desperate to act…and just raising the exchange rate by a few “pips” won’t change the market confidence in the Dinar – therein lies the real problem.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's