Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-28-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-28-13

Postby Vixen » Tue May 28, 2013 8:31 am

5-27-2013 *Mountainman ~Article: "Tariff Act: Economic parliamentary working on new amendments to the Tariff Act. The parliamentary economic committee announced on Monday, it will be new amendments to the Tariff Act in order to be more convenient to apply." This is really great news if true.

5-27-2013 *Eagle1 ~[Is it possible that the IMF will tire of the GOI's antics and pull them out of the basket that is about to RV...which includes the Dong...and proceed to do it without them? Maybe the IQD isn't the "lynch pin" that has been thought? I sure hope so! Perhaps it's time to refocus and set our sights set higher! Like...ummm...the Rupiah?] There's absolutely zero chance the IMF will tire of the GOI's antics. The GOI is almost -- note that I say "almost" -- irrelevant to what is taking place...while Iraq DOES play an important role in this Global Currency Reset, along with the IQD, things have proceeded to the point where this is no longer simply an Iraqi issue. If it depended on stable governments (multiply this by some 200 countries), this would never, ever get done. No, this is about Dodd-Frank, Basel III, and a true Global reset of the Babylon II banking system. To answer your question more directly, the VND and the IQD are in this first basket together. The IDR (Rupiah) is in the next basket of 30 currencies. If everything goes according to plan, we have some two weeks in which to purchase Rupiah. The door will close on that opportunity fairly quickly... Lastly, although I haven't yet seen it, I'm watching for an announcement by Jack Lew today which addresses this GCR. That announcement is due to take place in Hong Kong. It may have already happened very early today, or...sometime this afternoon.

5-28-2013 *SteveI ~There are so many great articles that are addressing the fact that the value of their currency is declining and they need to take immediate actions to resolve those issues. I believe that when the parliament resumes their duties in June, shortly thereafter you will see this accomplished. Could it happen and revalue prior to that, sure and anything can happen. Why? Because it is Iraq. Have you seen anything normal come out of there yet? I think the budget not being opened is also very positive. I do think June will be a very telling month in which you will see some major changes coming in the way of monetary policies which will effect the value in a huge way. I really do feel that June is our month. Time will tell, but we all need to let Iraq accomplish the final tasks. The news so far coming out of Iraq is very positive and for sure is pointing in the right direction... By the way, as of the other day, all of the ISX businesses are still devalued by 80 to 90 percent. This folks is huge.

5-28-2013 *Delta ~["This morning [Sunday] tv broadcast ran special news reports telling the Iraq people that the first part of June they will see the revalue of the Iraq dinar. It is also scrolling across the bottom of the screens continuously."] YES THAT IS TRUE AND THE SCROLLING ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN I GOT A COPY OF THAT ON MY PHONE. EVERY DAY AT 12 NOON IRAQI TIME THEY HAVE A LIVE NEWS THEN AFTER THE NEWS THE ECONOMIC NEWS COMES AFTER . YES THEY SAID THAT THE CBI WILL IMPLEMENT A PLAN EARLY JUNE AND THIS PLAN WILL INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD. IT COULD HAPPEN AT ANY DAY NOW . I WILL BE SURPRISE IF IT PASS JUNE 4TH WITH NO RV.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's