Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-29-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-29-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed May 29, 2013 4:33 pm

5-29-2013 *SWFloridaGuy ~I will lay out the actual process that a revaluation must go through before it can go live to try to help clear up some confusion. Looking for the IQD on a paid Forex account (or an imposter account such as Netdania, Yahoo Finance etc., is a futile exercise. The IQD is not traded on Forex and will not show up there first. This will not show up suddenly and start trading on Forex, that much I can promise you from speaking about this at great length with professionals who know far more about this then myself. When a country/Reserve bank changes the value of a currency there are certain procedures that will take place long before it starts trading on Forex. Here are the actual steps we should be looking for: when the time comes the CBI will get the signal from the Executive and legislative branches to initiate the implementation. Once they get the go ahead they will set a goal rate then send it to the BIS for approval. At this point the BIS subcommittees (Central Bank members) will approve the target rate and regulate capital. Once approved the new rate will be sent to all central banks around the world simultaneously and this is when you will get the first opportunity to see the rate. The CBI will be able to intervene through regulatory powers and control the money supply and work to keep the IQD near the official (most likely unofficial actually) target rate. Only at this point can we can expect to see a substantial arising onto the foreign exchange market. I hope this serves to clear up the confusion and isn't taken as being "negative" because I do believe that one day (hopefully very soon), the IQD will be going international along with accomplishing other important matters such as WTO accession and Chapter VII release but only after time and only after they initiate their currency reform project.

5-29-2013 *Poppy3 ~[Is it true bout cbi revalue in June?] THE QUESTION I HAVE ABOUT THE STATEMENTS MADE ABOUT JUNE WAS THEY WHERE NOT SPECIFIC ENOUGH TO SAY THAT THE COMPLETE RV WILL TAKE PLACE IN EARLY JUNE. WE HAVE TO WATCH THIS PLAY OUT BUT I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT THAT WE WILL SEE A SIGNIFICANT RISE IN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR. THEY CAN'T DE-DOLLARISE THEIR COUNTRY WITH A SMALL ADJUSTMENT IN THE VALUE AND THIS IS THEIR ABSOLUTE GOAL AND THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN IMPROVE THEIR STATUS TO ENTER INTO INTERNATIONAL TRADE. AS I HAVE STATED SEVERAL TIMES RECENTLY, CONTROL MALIKI, REMOVE HIS COMPLETE POWER AND THE RV WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON AFTERWARDS. NOTHING IS LEFT TO DO POLITICALLY, BANKING, MILITARILY, THERE ARE NO GLITCHES. WE ARE HELD UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CANNOT AND WILL NOT RV AND ALLOW MALIKI THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE MILITARY POWER TO TAKE OVER THE CBI AND USE THEIR FUNDS FOR HIS DICTATORSHIP. TOO MANY WORLD COUNTRIES WAITING AND DEPENDING ON THIS TO ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. POPPY3

5-29-2013 *TD ~This is still a fluid situation with many, many parts in motion and now I'm being told a PROCESS OF MANY EVENTS TO UNFOLD & YES, STARTING IN EARLY JUNE. Our GOI contact has promised to reveal the first stages of this process this weekend.

5-29-2013 *TerryK ~WE ARE IN FOR A TREAT THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES. THIS IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU WOULD THINK. BIGGER THAN ANY OF US COULD IMAGINE. IT'S READY. WE JUST NEED SOME MORE PATS ON THE BACK AND WE ARE THERE.

5-29-2013 *Eagle1 ~What is Basel III? it’s named for Basel, Switzerland where Bush 43 met with central bankers and IMF to develop protocols to take all nations from fiat currency to asset-based currency; for some nations, these protocols will devalue their currency and for other countries, it will substantially increase their currency value. At the time, world banks were running Babylon 1 software which...could not manage the complex revaluations of all the currencies; new software was needed.There are 3 baskets of currencies: 25 currencies in the first basket [reference Eagle1's post dated 5-28-2013, post 3 of 3, for IQD basket info], and the next 2 baskets have 30 currencies each; the plan is to revalue or re-align all 85 currencies by June 30; there are a total of 198 countries participating in this, it is a massive undertaking.

5-29-2013 *SWFloridaGuy ~There were several reports from the CBI last year that pointed to early 2013 as target date for currency reform. Well, here we are one month away from a supposed increase. How much of an increase and exactly what they are referring to is anyone's guess but I think we can all agree that economically Iraq is headed in the right direction. As usual these are just my opinions, which may or may not be correct.

5-29-2013 *Delta ~[via BulldogFord65] everything is still on track, still on very high alert, and in his opinion...he would be very surprised if the RV goes past the first week of June. Delta confirmed the message on Iraqiya TV to implement the increase in the exchange rate of the IQD. Delta said the people don’t have confidence in the GOI and so will keep using the US$ until they see something happen.

5-29-2013 *Stryker ~The Central Bank is going to make changes starting in June to bring the market rate back inline with the CBI official exchange rate. I believe we have a good chance of seeing the RV by July 1st but it has nothing to do with these articles the last few days that state the CBI is going to implement changes to increase the exchange rate starting in June. These are them just trying to adjust the out of control parallel market rate. They can't justify a new monetary and currency reform when they can't control their artificial rate that they have had going on since 2003. So my point is they need to have it stable before the currency reform begins.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's