Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-30-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-30-13

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 am

5-30-2013 *SWFloridaGuy ~Article: "Central Bank begins next month, the application of measures to reduce exchange rate volatility. Will begin implementation of a package of measures designed to restore the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to normal." It's hard to hear more encouraging news than this if true and considering the abounding amount of analogous reports we have received inferring similar news, I'd say for once I'm a little excited about what could happen in the very near future. The news appears to be sensational... I do have two questions however...why would they announce this to the world beforehand and how does one determine the exact nomenclature of what the phrase "normal" means in this context. It's hard to imagine that this doesn't mean a rise to where it was before it became practically worthless and that they are moving toward a more realistic, competitive rate somewhere on par with the USD. Others will claim this means $3+, double digits etc. Yes, I understand it held a very high value decades ago but remember that was also a different currency. On a positive note they have only increased their wealth since then but I still don't believe that initial high-rate theory to be realistic for one second. I can't imagine they could maintain that long term stability without eventually leading to the collapse of their economy. Only after time and letting the market drive the rate up could this be achieved, which is entirely possible. Also, for those of you who say 1 to 1 is a small RV, please keep in mind that is a 100,000% increase overnight and the largest previous RV in history was Romania at around 40%. So, although Iraq has far more potential than previous countries who RVd, let's keep things in perspective. There is also another theory presented by the lopsters claiming we are misinterpreting this completely. I'm not here to judge them for their opinion but I choose not to believe this. I am excited to see what the near future holds for us.

5-30-2013 *Enorrste ~Article: "Central Bank: decision of the recruitment Chairmen in the banking sector without complaint would lead to an economic" It appears that Turki has been at the CBI long enough now to realize that Shabibi had never done anything wrong. He is taking a risk in saying this, especially a risk with Maliki, who put him in this position because he wanted Shabibi out. Furthermore, Turki is slapping the Supreme Court in the face with his statement that they overreached in an effort to find fault at the CBI when there were no wrongdoings at all, in Turki's opinion. Kudos to Turki!

5-30-2013 *Poppy3 ~I was glad to here what bgg said about the rate that was stated by finance committee member. his statement indicated what we have said many times for months and months the rate will be $3.00 plus plus. IF THIS don't fire you up your wood is wet friend. It is also good to know from solid sources that all is ready for implementation once Maliki and his administration is nullified or controlled in some way. Confidence is running very high that they are proceeding to accomplish that very thing from parliament, courts and Cleric's all calling for his removal and the cleric's even demanded he not just be removed but executed. Strong words for the Cleric to use. POPPY3
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's