Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-31-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-31-13

Postby Vixen » Fri May 31, 2013 8:54 am

5-30-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "Central Bank: decision of the recruitment Chairmen in the banking sector without complaint would lead to an economic" I totally concur Enorrste [see Enorrste post 5-30-13]. This article comes on the heals of the article yesterday by the integrity commission stating they want the top ranking officials of the bank that are still incarcerated to be charged or be released. I believe Iraqi law requires that a person can only be held 48 hours and then must be charged or released. The bank officials have been locked up for 6 months and still there are no charges. This will come as another embarrassment to Maliki but I'm sure he will push the blame off on somebody else as he has attempted to do with Shabibi.

5-30-2013 *Poppy3 ~SDAR IS MAD AND IT IS OBVIOUS HE IS A VERY SERIOUS PERSON THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE AS A ADVERSARY. HE HAS GIVEN MALIKI 24 HOURS TO ACT AND IF NOT SDAR WILL TAKE STRENUOUS ACTIONS AGAINST HIM... WOW 10 DAYS STRAIGHT OF FINANCE TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 7, BANKING LAWS, TARIFF LAWS, IMF MEETINGS , WORLD BANK MEETING , UST PERSONAL VISIT TO CBI AND ON AND ON ABOUT FINANCE.

5-30-2013 *12thman ~I got a call from the main HR...and let me just say...he was very excited. He received two calls today from inside sources saying that were gearing up for this RV to show itself. The contacts and HR's are looking for it today through the 4th of June. It fits the time they have been speaking of the past few days. If all goes to plan, the events of the next few days will be the catalyst for the final post by Okie. I haven't been this excited about where we are in many many years.

5-30-2013 *TerryK ~EVERYTHING IS LOOKING GOOD. SMALL ISSUE IN CHINA WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF BY TOMORROW AND WE SHOULD SEE THIS EITHER THURSDAY OR FRIDAY TAKING US BACK INTO A MONDAY TUESDAY EXCHANGE. THIS MAYBE OUR LAST WEEKEND.

5-30-2013 *Bluwolf ~I know that some folks want me back but it ain't going to happen, I will only pop up for the notification and that's it. Just this last tibit,,,,,, we only wait for our notice PERIOD. No changes, no interruptions...People just read my lips, it is here and we only are waiting on receiving our notice...PERIOD COMPRENDE. HAPPY JOURNEYS AND XOXOXO......BLUWOLF

5-30-2013 *Eagle1 ~[via BulldogFord65] going to 1:1 to the US$ in Iraq is so important – the citizens will not change to IQD if they can buy more with the same amount of US$, the incentive to use US$ must be taken away – moving to 1:1 accomplishes this; again, it has no bearing on the market exchange rate outside of Iraq, the citizen’s don’t care if the market rate is 1:3.86 outside, it only means that the cost of their imported goods will become drastically reduced. Laws have already been passed restricting how much foreign currency can go in and out of country.

5-30-2013 *Poppy3 ~ALL THIS TOGETHER MAKES ME FEEL VERY GOOD ABOUT WHERE WE ARE IN TIMING FOR THE RV. ALL IS LOOKING VERY GOOD AND THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS WILL BE VERY REVEALING I AM SURE. POPPY3

5-31-2013 *SteveI, OCrush & Ray ~the Bremmer initiative...was put forward as law back in 2003, so they could release the new dinars (the one's we hold) and adjust the pay scale to it. The cabinet on Sunday (May 26, 2013) are disqualifying this CPA law and bringing forward the new pay scale law. This new pay scale law, just like in 2003, will introduce the new Lower Denoms and set the new pay scale:)) It is happening again 10+ years later!!!we know the 2013 budget was not opened yet. Not because the actual budget holds the new rate but the pay scale law holds the rate and this is done by releasing the new lower denoms. With the laws passed and ready to be passed, it is Iraq's time to move forward. You all now are wondering what next, well, the RV is next.

5-31-2013 *TerryK ~DID YOU ALL SEE THAT IRAQ ANNOUNCED LAST NIGHT THEY ARE OUT OF CHAP 7. [is there a guestimate about the timeframe now? Hours, days, or immediate] IMMEDIATE, ANY TIME.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's