Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-2-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-2-13

Postby Vixen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:30 pm

6-1-2013 *Arthur ~ADD THIS TO THE FACT THAT IRAQ HAS ALREADY PROMISED THEIR PEOPLE AND THE WORLD THAT THEIR CURRENCY REFORM WILL COMMENCE IN THE BEGINNING OF JUNE...WORLD WIDE BASIL III COMPLIANCE IS IMMINENT, THE ARRIVAL OF THE EMIR OF KUWAIT AND RELEASE OF CHAPTER VII IS IMMINENT, AND IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO BE ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER JUST HOW HISTORIC OF A TIME WE ARE NOW IN. THIS IS ABOUT AS EXCITED AS I HAVE EVER BEEN AS I LOOK AT ALL OF THIS SUDDENLY COMING TOGETHER AFTER ALL OF THE TIME WE HAVE ALL HUNG IN TOGETHER THRU THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF A LIFETIME! I BELIEVE TOMORROW WILL BE A MAJOR TURNING POINT FOR ALL OF US THAT WE WILL LOOK BACK ON AS THE BEGINNING OF THE REST OF OUR CHAMPAIGNE LIFE!

6-2-2013 *LoriC ~I do believe we are on the edge of something major about happen with their currency. Remember they can't tell the world they are about to RV, float etc to any significant level...I believe their statement about restoring value to the dinar this month is true and they are just downplaying.. because after all, wouldn't they have to? ...you have to admit there's been some very encouraging articles released lately by the CBI, World Bank, Finance Committee and foreign investment companies. Like I said though, it's just an opinion but I will remain hopeful and wait and see what happens.

6-2-2013 *12thman ~June 2013 is our month... We are looking very good as we wait for the final post...Things are in the public eye and so much more behind the curtains. Again...JUNE IS OUR MONTH!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's