Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-5-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-5-13

Postby Vixen » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:42 am

6-4-2013 *Stryker ~Tariff Laws are front and center again today and the Oil & Gas Law is looking very promising as well. About the tariff law, I have a friend that works for a major oil company that does business all over the middle east including Iraq and what he has found out for us through the people he has contact with is they are trying to implement Tariffs July 1st of this year. Treat this as a rumor...Not that I don't believe what he tells me because I do, 100% I do. We have seen the Tariffs postponed several times and the currency reform is right there with it every time, one can't happen with out the other IMO. We wait to see but I take it as real good news. What I find interesting is I just talked to him and now this Tariff article comes out this morning...The Oil & Gas Law article talks about them getting this draft through Parliament before the end of this legislative session and I believe that this session ends around July 9th and the next session starts September and goes through December. A great sign that Parliament could be reading and voting between June 18th and July 9th on the HCL. Other great news so far is that there is very little about the protesters today...About the lack of news concerning demonstrators and the good news that the bombings may be few and far between so far this month, knock on wood. I believe this could be credited to the National Meeting held at the office of the President Hakim of the Islamic Council on Saturday June 1st, they said it put a very positive message to all the Iraqis on in the streets of Iraq and may have help these two crisis a lot.

6-4-2013 *Poppy3 WE ARE IN A PERIOD WHERE THREATS AND ULTIMATUMS HAVE BEEN ISSUED TO MALIKI BY ABOUT EVERY LEADER IN IRAQ. THEY HAD A MEETING ON SATURDAY WHERE THEY HAD STATED THEY WERE GOING TO END ALL THE CONFLICT AND SADR HAD SAID THAT WAS THE LAST DAY FOR MALIKI TO SET THINGS RIGHT OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. AS OF...MONDAY MORNING THERE ARE SEVERAL REPORTS...OF THINGS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN AND THAT THE RV WILL HAPPEN WITHIN HOURS. PLEASE KEEP COOL AS WHAT WILL OR WON'T BE DONE ABOUT MALIKI HAS NOT BEEN STATED IN FACT YET FROM ANYONE. IT APPEARS TO ME ABSOLUTELY ZIP HAS BEEN DONE YET AND REMAINS TO BE SEEN WHAT WILL OR WON'T BE DONE IN THE COMING DAYS ABOUT OR TO MALIKI. WE CAN ONLY HOPE THEY CAN AND WILL CLIP HIS WINGS...WE ARE...VERY VERY CONFIDENT IN OUR INVESTMENT AND WE FEEL VERY STRONG SOME FINAL DECISIONS WILL BE CARRIED OUT AND WE WILL HAVE SOME VERY GOOD NEWS ON DIRECTION AND TIME VERY SOON. POPPY3

6-4-2013 *12thman ~[via 12thman's wife] He asked me if I would post for him while he and his college friend are off to a few 3rd world countries. ...they believe they will be back home within the next two weeks to exchange their currency...the High Rollers are still Very excited about this week and month. My husband and I have been in this for sometime now and he is pretty pumped about what's about to occur.His group of friends are receiving Intel that indicates that the process is about to give the ok for Okie to post. He also said that the meetings in Iraq are a good indicator that the Power Players of the World reset are telling us that things are being approved world wide. When good things happen in Iraq, the process for the World reset has moved closer to a completion date. He went onto say that it must appear as if Iraq is running the show which we all know they are not.

6-5-2013 *Eagle1 ~the first basket with 25 currencies in his opinion is imminent for RV... the first basket of currencies...includes the IQD and the VND...we are moment by moment.

6-5-2013 *Poppy3 ~[any updates on the VND?] CHINA IS STILL PUSHING THEM TO RV BUT THEIR MINISTER OF FINANCES IS HOLDING AND TRYING TO WAIT TILL THE DINAR GOES SO THEY WILL NOT BECOME MORE INDEBTED TO CHINA. THEY DON'T WANT CHINA TO HAVE MORE CONTROL THAN THEY ALREADY HAVE. POPPY3

6-5-2013 *Ocrush ~Barzani and Maliki will meet this Saturday..into Sunday. The cabinet met again yesterday (monday) but there was absolutely no intel (big mum). At 3 oclock today the unsc will have a prilimenary meeting on iraq/kuwait. Looking really good. The official meeting at the un should take place on the 14 of june. Look for an updated schedule...in other words june 2013....its not out yet... 7 points legislation of erbil were completed by the CoM and committee's.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's