Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-6-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-6-13

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:00 am

6-5-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar Article: "Because of the instructions of the Central Bank .. Iraqi passports for rent!" Another plan shot...The CBI cannot continue to put band aids on this problem. Human nature is where there is a will, there will be a way. Iran will always be able to acquire USD until its too expensive and they can't counterfeit it. AKA the smalls.

6-5-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Member of the Iraqi Oil Committee calls to speed up approving HCL before the end of the current term." I’m most interested to see the HCL back on the table. This is important but not critical. It is good to see them dealing with something germane to our interests.I highly doubt there will be any 3-state Iraq...just more wind from the State Dept...no one over there wants that. Not the Sunni's - they would be the poorest of the 3...Not Baghdad - they don't want a divided nation...and not the Kurds - if they leave - they leave for good. So relax about "de-issuing" the money. Not going to happen...IMHO

6-5-2013 *hub [newbie] ~my three contacts, and they are one currency broker in nyc has said it is done...he sees it, be patient, some one will release it...the second is a harvard finance professor and he said its done...they thought it was going monday...the third is some high end and i cant give them away...it is done...all three do not know why has not happened...all three say it has been completed and is only left to be activated...i depend on my guys that do this for a living...they know things no one knows...so my post is hold on, its done...we will be there soon.

6-6-2013 *Poppy3 ~I GOT ONE CALL LATE LAST NIGHT CONFIRMING WHAT I STATED...ALL THIS TALK ABOUT ERBIL, HCL, 140 IS ALL SMOKE BECAUSE MONDAY TWO WEEKS AGO THEY WHERE SIGNED AND COMPLETE. REAFFIRMED THAT THE RV CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME REGARDLESS OF HOW MALIKI IS CONTROLLED BUT THEY WILL HAVE HIM LIMITED IN SOME WAY PRIOR TO RELEASE OF THE RV AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THESE OTHER THINGS. THEY INFORMED ME THAT HCL MAY BE IMPLEMENTED PRIOR TO THE OTHERS. TIME WILL TELL BUT THE FEELING IS AMONG MANY PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL HAVE MALIKI UNDER SOME CONTROL BEFORE THE MONTH OF JUNE ENDS. TIME WILL TELL THE FACTS. POPPY3

6-6-2013 *Tlar Article quote: "the council will transfer some of the issues related to the Chapter VII to Chapter VI of the UN Charter when it meets to discuss the matter next month." The key word is some. Some is part of not the whole meaning technically they are still in chapter VII with the potential files dealing with Kuwait that might be moved to VI. The UN under the current situation with Maliki blatantly violating the UN sanctions against Syria and Iran, will not release Iraq totally from VII until Iraq changes its ways. If Kuwait is willing to normalize relations with Iraq, then Iraq should be rewarded by this move from VII to VI on the issue of Kuwait. Iraq has accepted the border demarcation by the UN and Iraq and Kuwait have formed joint funds to pay those people who are to be moved. This issue at least looks more and more like a non issue finally.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's