Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-8-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-8-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:38 pm

6-7-2013 *Delta [via BulldogFord65] ~Announcement of Chpt 7 to Chpt 6 on Iraqiya TV; we’ve been waiting to see the PM of Kuwait come to sign off Chpt 7; a lot of people do not want to see Iraq to succeed due to jealousy and they threatened the PM of Kuwait with shooting down his plane if he went to Iraq, etc. signed letters of agreement and went around chpt 7 and used chpt 6; even though still officially under chpt 7, most economic sanctions lifted and many other freedoms restored. On June 27 the UN Security Council will meet on formally releasing Iraq from chpt 7; this is really good! Move to chpt 6 is all over Iraqiya TV; official announcement must come from UN. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

6-7-2013 *BGG ~[have all the branch banks in Iraq received the lower denomination bills?] Don't know that for sure - only what we have been told. They have been moving them into position for several weeks.

6-7-2013 *BobGetz6 ~[Have you heard anything new regarding the rv] the best that I have heard is the unusual movement in the currency markets/ Forex yesterday. My limited understanding is that it is a good thing.

6-7-2013 *TerryK ~I WAS TOLD THIS - JACK LEW IS NOT GOING TO ASSEMBLE THE UST AGAIN UNTIL THE IMF AND THE WORLD IS READY, NO MORE PRACTICE RUNS. I'M WAITING TO SEE WHEN HE PULLS HIS PEEPS TOGETHER WHICH SHOULD BE TODAY. I DON'T THINK WE WILL SEE IT UNTIL SUNDAY WHEN CBI OPENS.

6-7-2013 *Stryker ~Sunday should bring some interesting news with Maliki and the Cabinet of Ministers meeting in Arbil the capital of the Kurdistan region. There they will be meeting with President Barzani and Prime Minister Barzani and the Kurtistan Cabinet of Ministers to go over all the 7 points and files that PM Barzani and PM Maliki agreed upon the beginning of last month. Folks, this could be the meeting that sets history for the real beginning of Iraq's future back into the International Arena...

6-7-2013 *Delta [via BulldogFord65] ~Do Not Look for S [Shabibi] to come back unless M [Maliki] is removed – likely M will not go before the RV, after the RV, it will be easier to get rid of M. Delta’s opinion is that IQD rate is controlled by the IMF, and all the other currencies in the basket must change at the same time and all of Article 4 must be satisfied; Delta’s opinion is that M doesn’t have control, he doesn’t have the power to control the IQD, even S doesn’t have control -- only the IMF is in control. Delta said the UST lifted the sanctions recently (1-2 weeks ago) on Iraqi banks; if the UST did not lift restrictions, how could the CBI raise the rate? All evidence points to this coming to an end soon.

6-8-2013 *BGG ~Report: "World Bank Iraq Trust Fund Banking Sector Reform Project" note...it outlines June 2013 as the END of this program. Meaning the Banking Sector reform Project is projected to be COMPLETE this month. I'm not so certain they don't do the currency this month just because of that. That's the end of the program. They have to come up with something to make the currency work. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

6-8-2013 *Studley ~well connected people have been quiet for the benefit of the people, and to help the people in charge cross the finish line with as little resistance as possible...this is a long term investment, NO ONE will know when this will happen, this involves ALL currencies shifting in value...and a complete shift in power of banking and political institutions.

6-7-2013 *Bluwolf ~we are still looking good in all aspects of this ce [currency exchange]. I know that I do not have to repeat myself in informing to you that which I have emphasize for so long, nothing has change... It will be over soon folks...

6-8-2013 *Poppy3 ~YOU SHOULD HAVE LOVED HEARING THAT THE BANKING AGREEMENT ENDS THIS MONTH] AND ALL THE FINANCIAL NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD DRAWING TOGETHER FOR WORLD TRADE. THINGS ARE LOOKING AND SOUNDING VERY PROMISING

6-8-2013 *Jester ~everything is still moving along...they are having a big meeting as you are aware...i am expecting some announcements... hope it is gold backed and basel iii... that would be a good sign and something we are looking for ticked off the list... we bring all the info like that we can... not sure we can predict what they will show next... hopefully an announcement of some sort this weekend... we are hoping it will be a biggie.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's