Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-12-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-12-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 am

6-11-2013 *TerryK ~WHAT I WAS TOLD BY A GOOD SOURCE LAST NIGHT WE RAN INTO SOME BANKING ISSUES. THEY ARE BEING WORKED ON TODAY...THE HOPES OF THE BLESSING THURSDAY. STILL HEARING THE NEW RATE IS 3.47 DINAR AND .48 ON THE DONG. IT WILL FREE FLOAT ONCE IT'S ISSUED.

6-11-2013 *WILDDUCK ~I THINK THAT WE HAVE CAME A LONG WAY SINCE JUNE 15TH OF LAST YEAR WHEN IT WAS JUST ONE COUNTRY THEY WERE TRYING TO GET DONE...BEFORE THEY WENT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE RESET. REMEMBER THERE IS NO RULE BOOK ON HOW TO GET THIS DONE. NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAS EVER TRIED TO DO THIS BEFORE AND THERE IS NO PRECEDENT FOR IT. THIS IS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. IMO IT CANNOT BE STOPPED, IT CAN IMO BE HICCUPED.

6-11-2013 *Delta [via BulldogFord65] ~Delta reported that the last 48 hours Iraqiya TV is non-stop reporting what M [Maliki] and B [Barzani] have done and what they are going to do; demonstration to the citizens they are united. The entire environment in Baghdad has changed, there is much less tension, people are busy and going about business with a happy attitude. they are still working on moving from chpt 7 to chpt 6; all the processes we’re seeing now are leading to lifting of Chpt 7; UN Security council will deal with Chpt 7 on June 27; understand that the budget was approved a long time ago.there is the calm before the storm, Iraqiya TV covering Maliki’s visit to Kurdistan and his meeting with Barzani; the citizens see this as a great development, there is stability in Iraq, and the feeling that something has to happen. Delta’s comment that based on articles speaking of the rate by “early June,” we still have 3 more days of “early June” remaining (to the 14th); Delta is still watching this week, the next 3 days are very possible in his opinion.

6-11-2013 *Randy Koonce ~It has not RV'd...there is not tiers that have cashed waiting on the next tier. Now June is looking good but there is no confirmation on it happening yet... in all reality we are in the same boat since December 29 Other than the debt was extended to Sept 2nd. I do know people thought I was crazy when I gave the May 19th to August window but that window is still good... I do hope that June becomes our month but it is so Political that we will just have to wait and see how well our President gets on with the scandals, the more pressure on them the better for us.So the Last two weeks of June are looking promising but do not get hopes to high...If you see info on Bank screens flashing then just pull your pants legs up and walk on by...If anyone says that the imf is going to force this and make Iraq do this RV, then just pull your pants up and walk on by. We are waiting on Obama to bless this thing and when he does we will be over. Breathe...this ride is coming to an end. PS...the Kuwait emir in Baghdad was a big thing.

6-11-2013 *Hub ~looks like the dinar world may be heatin up...my contacts along with others have said its done for a month...now think on this...i think maybe the economic end could have been done because thats what my people deal in and with my one contact saying he saw the lower denoms on the street in iraq this could be coming to a head with this improptue meeting with the kuwait guy...to me sounds logical and who knows, this might be it...???

6-12-2013 *Bluwolf ~Good morning... just here to state that we are still looking good and still waiting like the banks for our green light ...the rates are high and hard in the double digits period. I know that it has been a very long ride for all but please rest assure that we are already there, just a call away...there is nothing else to speak about for all has been said, all has been covered.

6-12-2013 *Delta ~URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV: KUWAITI PRIME MINISTER ARRIVED BAGHDAD.

6-12-2013 *WILDDUCK ~THIS WILL LIMP INTO VIEW IT WILL NOT BE A STAMPEDE NOR WILL THE BANK PERSONAL BE OUT IN FRONT OF THE BANKS WITH A BULL HORN...NOW LEADERS CAN TAKE CREDIT FOR GETTING IT DONE, ETC...SHHHHHHHH IT WILL SNEAK UP ON THE WORLD.

6-12-2013 *Flashing ~the only thing better than the news from the KPM [Kuwait Prime Minister] is just the RV. Just for your information this visit has been postponed over and over again since December...why because this is the one that settles any single difference between both countries and makes possible the release of ch 7 and of course the rv. The bilateral agreements that I have told you for months are the ones that will be signed up tomorrow. Remember that during the last 2 months this visit was cancelled because the KPM received death threats. OK guys forget about the $3 something rate. imo it will be high.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's