Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-13-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-13-13

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:13 am

6-12-2013 *Flashing ~Article: "The Iraqi Minister of Foreign Affairs, Hoshyar Zebari, announced that both the Iraq and Kuwait’s representatives headed to the UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon to present him the file of relieving Iraq from the burdens of the 7th Chapter of UN Charter." THIS IS HUGE! IT IS NOT COINCIDENCE THAT THE KPM VISIT OCCURED 2 DAYS BEFORE THE SUBMISSION OF THE UN REPORT. SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. AS I SAID IN THE PAST, THERE WERE SOME PENDING PROTOCOLS AND THEY ARE DOING THEM NOW IN ORDER TO GET A FAVORABLE REPORT FROM THE UN. IMO, IT COULD BE DONE ANY NANO SECOND NOW... THESE ARE THE REAL DRIVERS WE WERE EXPECTING. BE CONFIDENT AND HAPPY IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

6-12-2013 *TerryK ~i do have info.. But i cant… its hot …and i cant…its that HOT.. But i will say this.tonights call is our last…praying.

6-12-2013 *Arthur ~We have always known that at the end of this journey everything would miraculously come together but seeing it happen right before our eyes is truly amazing to see. The past 3 weeks have been a whirlwind of sudden positive accomplishments within Iraq. First, we have a National Meeting with all the major players in attendance, to be followed the very next week with a historic visit by Maliki to Kurdistan to then be followed not even a week later by another even more momentous and historical occasion of the visit of the PM of Kuwait to release Iraq from Chapter VII sanctions. These events happening so fast with no apparent hiccups leads one to believe that a hard and fast deadline has been set by the PTB (JUNE 2013 ?)...we see ourselves on the very threshold of the end of this long journey and the beginning or our new found opulence.

6-12-2013 *Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] ~Basket 2 to be released later this week, which means Basket 1 is “coming round the mountain”... feeling REALLY good.

6-12-2013 *TerryK ~[ Is there any importance of the IQD changing to IQN?] YES THERE IS... IT WAS A REQUIREMENT THAT THE SYMBOL CHANGE TO...RV. YOU WILL SEE MANY CHANGE, LIKE THE DONG...NOW VNN.

6-12-2013 *12thman ~[via his wife] This is the wife of 12thman. My husband wanted me to come in make a post. He stated before he left that when they received a call to come back to the states, it would be for a great reason. Well ...he and his college friend received the call to head back. He sounded very excited...He will post when he gets back...

6-13-2013 *Flashing ~Today is an historical day as said by KPM. Since I started to post i always said that the rv would not happen until Iraq meet their obligations under ch 7. As you know these obligations have an impact on the international status of Iraq in terms of security , peace and politics too. Today iraq signed with Kuwait several bilateral agreements that make it possible. The most relevant conditions that a country need to meet in order to get rid of ch 7 are: meet their obligations under such chapter, obtain the blessing from the injured party and obtain the blessing from the UNSC. Today they meet the first 2 ones and may be the 3 (although not officially released). The remaining files related to missing property, persons, etc will be handled under ch 6 which let Iraq the opportunity to return back to their previous sovereign and international status. In addition to that they will be totally released from ch 7 once they paid the $11 billions owed to kuwait. Imo already have deposit for such purposes. So this is an extraordinary day which will pull the trigger for our blessing. As to the date imo it will be in any nano second. Now is just a matter of when they want to do that. I am sure it will not be long... this is an exciting moment for all of us.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's