Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-18-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-18-13

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 am

6-17-2013 *Tlar ~The CBI is on another collision course with the government over their immense reserves. As these funds continue to grow they become burdensome on the Iraqi economy. The CBI does not build or create any product. It is intended to support the currency through monetary policy only. As the CBI continues to stock pile and suck up capital, we must remember where this capital comes from. It comes "out" of the economy.

6-17-2013 *Jester ~[do you agree with Okie things can happen anytime?] absolutely... i was the third one he told and i know the rest of the story... lol. [do you think the RV could be held up past the UN meeting on the 27th?] i really do not see that happening... and i will tell you that it does not have to wait that long either... they can do what they need to do by writing a big check...with some of the last pieces of the puzzle falling into place this could literally happen at any time.

6-17-2013 *TD ~Just in...from my GOI source: The CBI has been awfully quiet since announcement of a commission formed to make progress on the currency reform taking place here in June. Some VERY POSITIVE announcements shortly coming from them this week. Is it the RV? Mums the word he says....(He couldn't say anything more ).

6-17-2013 *Stryker ~Article quote: "and vote on the draft law on monetary and banking training centre." IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL BE VOTING ON MONETARY CHANGES TOMORROW AND COULD VERY WELL BE THE MONETARY REFORM THAT THEY/WE NEED, VOTE TOMORROW AND IMPLEMENT JULY 1ST AS MOST MONETARY CHANGES TAKES PLACE EITHER AT THE FIRST OF A COUNTRIES FISCAL YEAR OR AT MID FISCAL YEAR, HENCE JULY 1ST.

6-17-2013 *Poppy3 ~PARLIAMENT TO RESUME TOMORROW AND THEY HAVE ON SCHEDULE 18 LAWS TO BE SETTLED DURING THIS SESSION. MANY OF THESE ARE LAWS WHICH WILL ENHANCE THE POSSIBILITIES OF CONTROL OF POWER AND MALIKI'S HOLD ON THE COUNTRY. STAY ALERT. ALSO HAVE HAD A COUPLE CONTACTS TODAY SAYING THAT KUWAIT DINARS HAVE INCREASED IN VALUE TO CLOSE TO $4.00. THIS IS SOUNDING VERY GOOD. AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES WHEN DR SHABIBI WAS GOVERNOR OF CBI HE STATED THAT THE IRAQ DINAR WOULD BE THE STRONGEST AND BEST VALUED IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND MANY ECONOMIST ALSO SAID IT WOULD BE WITHIN A DIME OF THE KUWAIT DINAR IN EXCHANGE VALUE. THIS ADDS TO SPECULATION OF THE RATE POSSIBILITIES FOR ALL OF US. POPPY3

6-18-2013 *Bondlady ~a few years back when shabibi was talking...he said at some point he would peg the dinar to the yen and other currencies in that basket and he wanted to become a donar country when they deversified from just oil and built the private sector and economy? ...this is what iraq is doing now...imo iraq is and soon, they already moved towards the free market and they are doing their own stuff too like cement, copper, phosphorus lots and lots, agriculture and dairy, livestock...shabibi said the private sector and the economy is what would build a strong dinar rate, as strong as it already is removing them from chapter 7 brings out their party clothes.

6-18-2013 *Poppy3 ~ALL THE NEWS IS VERY EXCITING AND EVEN THE FACT THAT I AM HEARING FROM SOURCES I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM SINCE THE MIDDLE OF MARCH AND THEY ARE EVEN PUMPED UP AT THE NEWS AND POSSIBILITIES THEY SEE AHEAD OF US.

6-18-2013 *Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] ~in Eagle1’s opinion the 1st basket is being released tonight [Monday]; Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, and the IQD is in the first basket, so is the VND; there are 25 currencies. In Eagle1’s opinion from his sources’ opinions, it looks like the IQD will come out at 3.43, then close to double in a year; this is a RUMOR and OPINION. Frank asked Eagle1 if he has any opinion on where the VND will come out? In Eagle1’s opinion, it will come out at 0.4778. Bluestar asked if we’re waiting for one currency to come out to start the GCR train? Eagle1’s opinion is that this is about the world, not about one country/currency, this plan has been structured and put in place the last 10 years, and while the IQD is pivotal in the plan, there is not one currency that moving the train; Eagle1’s opinion is that a political situation in a particular country does not change the nation’s asset base; if the political situation becomes very unstable (like Syria), in his opinion the UN would likely place sanctions on the nation, and the IMF would freeze their currency at a program rate.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's