Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-26-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-26-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:52 am

6-25-2013 *Poppy3 ~just reported to me that kuwait was paid in USD AND THEY WHERE PAID LAST WEEK AT THE SAME TIME KUWAIT PRESIDENT SIGNED THE PETITION FOR RELEASE FROM CHAPTER 7 TO BAN KI MOON. I BELIEVE THIS REPORT FROM A SOLID SOURCE. IT ALSO MAKES VERY GOOD SENSE THAT KUWAIT WOULD NOT SIGN AND ASK THAT IRAQ BE RELEASED WITHOUT MONEY IN HAND. THIS OPENS THE DOOR FOR MANY GOOD THINGS BUT IT IS YET TO BE SEEN WHAT IRAQ WILL DO OR WHEN THEY WILL DO ANYTHING. EXPECT MUCH MORE NEWS WITHIN THE NEXT 24 - 48 HOURS. BEST SIGNS OF TODAY IS THAT MANY FOREIGN BUSINESSES SEEM TO BE EXPLORING OPENING IN IRAQ VERY SOON. THAT MEANS THEY WILL HAVE A VALUED CURRENCY VERY SOON OR THOSE COMPANIES WOULD NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERING PUTTING MONEY THERE. POPPY3

6-25-2013 *TerryK ~[Heard Iraq paid Kuwait] 11 BILLION, YES. [ If this doesn't go down in a day or two, where does it leave us?] IT WILL NOT GO PAST JULY 27TH ...IS WHAT I POSTED A FEW DAYS AGO.

6-25-2013 *Stryker ~With only two days left to the UN Meeting, less than 6 days left until the second half of Fiscal Year 2013 and when the CBI stated last year that they would start their Currency Reform, could we really be here folks?

6-25-2013 *WILDDUCK ~LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE HEATING UP...CITI BANK IS IN PLACE AND READY TO BE THE GO TO EXCHANGE BANK OVER THERE. PLUS KUWAIT NEEDS AN 11B PAYDAY AND THE CURRENT CURRENCY IS OF NO INTEREST TO THEM AS COMPENSATION. SO LOGIC WOULD LEAD TO THE CONCLUSION THAT PRIOR TO 11AM EST ON THURSDAY THAT THERE CURRENCY IS TRADING AT A VALUE WITHIN .50 CENTS OF THE KUWAIT DINAR. IN COUNTRY IT IS ONE DINAR TO ONE DINAR. I AM PERSONALLY EXPECTING TO BE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS IN JULY.

6-25-2013 *Jester ~LOTS OF INFORMATION FLOWING TODAY... HAD IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MEETINGS LAST NIGHT ADJUSTING THE PROCESS…DETAILS ARE NOT IMPORTANT...IT'S ALL GOOD IN THE END. THE $11 BILLION PAYMENT DUE WAS REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN MADE…HARD TO FIND CONFIRMATION OF IT SO FAR BUT HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE HEARD…THAT LEW AND SHABIBI MET AND MADE AN AGREEMENT THAT IT COULD BE MADE IN USD INSTEAD OF DINAR…IN OUR OPINION THAT HAS EFFECTIVELY ELIMINATED THE REQUIREMENT OF HAVING TO RV PRIOR TO COMING OUT OF CHAPTER 7 AND ENABLE THEM TO PAY WITH RV’D FUNDS. THEY COULD NOT HAVE AFFORDED TO DO IT IN DINAR PRE RV…WE WERE ALL HOPING THEY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE THE RV SO THEY COULD USE RV’D FUNDS TO PAY THE DEBT BUT IT DID NOT WORK OUT THAT WAY…MY GUT FEELING IS THEY WERE NOT READY TO DO THE GLOBAL RESET YET... SO THEY MADE THAT AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO GET THE PAYMENT MADE IN THE TIME FRAME REQUIRED IN FRONT OF THE CHAPTER 7 VOTE THIS THURSDAY…THAT WAY THERE IS NO HOLD UP ON THE CHAPTER 7 RELEASE…THINGS LINING UP FOR THURSDAY LOOK GOOD… MAYBE SOONER BUT NOT SAYING THAT... LET’S ALL HOPE IT IS THE CULMINATION OF WHAT WE ARE WAITING FOR.

6-25-2013 *Poppy3 ~EVERYTHING FROM EVERY SOURCE IS ALL GOOD NEWS THAT THE RV WILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE RAMADON AND ALL THINK IT WILL BE COMPLETE ON OR BEFORE JULY 1 WHICH IS ONLY 5 DAYS AWAY. WOW I AM EXCITED . POPPY3

6-25-2013 *Stryker ~It sure looks like Parliament will not return until July 2nd but we wait to see. Regardless I believe that they are all in agreement on everything and Maliki and Barzani have signed all the necessary agreements to make sure it all gets completed. Some laws will be voted in before Ramadan and the rest after according to the news.

6-25-2013 *WILDDUCK ~[Another intel provider is saying that release from Chapter 7 does not mean rv. What is your opinion, is there a possibility that next week this time we can still be clueless as to where we are?] THAT IS A VERY TECHNICAL POINT OF VIEW, HOWEVER RELEASE FROM THE SANCTIONS WOULD BE USELESS TO THE COUNTRY BEING RELEASED IF THERE CURRENCY WAS STILL WORTHLESS. FURTHER THERE IS THE DEBT REPAYMENT PRIOR TO THE SANCTIONS BEING RELEASED AND SO WHAT DOES LOGIC SAY? THE UN HAS IT CALENDARED ON THERE WEBSITE NO MYSTERY...HERE. THEY ARE HIDING THIS IN PLAIN SITE NOW...THE BIG REVEAL IS NOT FAR OFF, IMO.

6-25-2013 *TD ~You know how cool it is staying at a 4-5 star hotel/resort and you get in late and your bed has been turned down and a delicious mint/chocolate has been left for you on the pillow....well that's the same feeling I had when my contact left me a good night email little while ago outlining some really cool stuff for tomorrow. Can't disclose details BUT ARE U GUYS IN FOR A TREAT.

6-25-2013 *Poppy3 ~I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT ALL THE FACTUAL NEWS WE ARE SEEING AND THAT IT ALL POINTS TO IRAQ SUCCESS AND IF THEY SUCCEED THEN WE WILL ALSO. LIKE I HAVE SAID FOR YEARS IF THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ HAVE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THEM AND THEIR LEADERS DO WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEIR PEOPLE THEN YOU AND I WILL HAVE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON. WELL IT DOES APPEAR AND MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME THAT THE CHAPTER 7 WILL GO AWAY COME THURSDAY JUNE 27 UNLESS IRAQ LEADERSHIP DOES SOMETHING TRULY STUPID BETWEEN NOW AND THEN. IF OUT OF CHAPTER 7 IS NOT 100% THAT THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY RV BUT I DO THINK THIS WILL ALLOW A FULL RV WITHIN DAYS FOLLOWING AND BEFORE THEY LEAVE THIS PARLIAMENT SESSION ON JUNE 7TH LOL, LOL THEN THEY COULD ANNOUNCE THE RV TONIGHT LOL, LOL. ALL IS GOOD BRING IT ON !!!!!!! POPPY3

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

6-26-2013 *Eagle1 ~we've been advised by a source within the IMF that both the first basket, the second basket, and 11 currencies out of the third basket -- a total of 66 in all -- were due to release immediately. That release included the IQD/IQN, the VND...We were initially advised to watch for this release to take place Sunday Night/Monday Morning on FOREX, with a 24-hour delay before the currencies became tradable.Obviously we saw nothing. We expected that the delay might have been pushed to Tuesday in order to comply with normal international banking policies, and in fact were told that might be the case. All of you have heard about the NSA leaker issue in the news, the fact that he fled to China, and that both China and Russia have cooperated in hiding him or preventing the US from finding the young man's whereabouts. Not in our wildest thinking did anyone consider that this event might have a bearing or interfere in any way with the release of these currencies. Turns out that because of the administration's demands on China for the return of this individual, they decided to throw a temper tantrum and provide a short delay in the release process by fussing over the revaluation of the Vietnamese Dong...Suffice it to say that the issue has been quickly resolved, and we should see things begin to move along with the release of these first 66 currencies. We're coming up on the 27th, and I never thought we'd see that as an important issue with Iraq, but apparently things have been held up until the last nanosecond. The point is, we're there!

6-26-2013 *Bulldog75 ~WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF A WORLD CURRENCY RESET. IT'S INEVITABLE. THIS COULD HAPPEN ANY MINUTE TO ANY HOUR, IMHO. I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC...THE TIMING AND CONDITIONS ARE RIPE...

6-26-2013 *SteveI ~We are being told by the media in Iraq that they will revalue their currency within 1 to 2 day after the lifting of Chapter 7. I think it may be sooner. I have never felt so good about this until now. I talked to [Guru] Ray...and during his conversation with his client in Iraq, it was on the TV screen. They are telling the citizens that they will revalue their currency... they are telling the citizens to prepare for a celebration. This goes along with several reports of other news guys. I say look for a rate anytime from now to the end of the month. [are we still in the 3.46 range?] yes, plus or minus a few cents. Guys, we are finally there!!!!

6-26-2013 *Jester ~we think we have a plausible scenario sort of loosely mapped out... chapter 7 release on thursday... announcements after prayers thursday night... iraq stock market closes... banks closed friday and saturday... gives them time to do things... forex saturday night... everything is lovely on monday... and that is as far as i am going to go with it...keep in mind i said... possible scenario.... lol

6-26-2013 *Poppy3 ~WAS...TOLD MANY PEOPLE IN IRAQ ARE VERY HAPPY AND ALL ARE EXCITED AND BEING TOLD THEY WILL BE A SOVEREIGN NATION SOON AND THAT THEIR BUYING POWER WILL BE MUCH BETTER. MANY DON'T REALIZE THESE SANCTIONS HAVE BEEN ON THEM SINCE THEY INVADED KUWAIT ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE EARLY 90'S...SO THEM GETTING RELEASED FROM 7 IS HUGE NEWS FOR ALL IRAQ PEOPLE. POPPY3
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's