Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-28-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-28-13

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:10 am

6-27-2013 *TD ~OK now that 7 is behind us, a sovereign nation can proceed with it's currency reform which started anyway early this month but NOW it can accelerate it. After much discussion about this with my contact in the end it was really so obvious. And the reason I say that is because THEY have told us of their intentions over quite some time now AND (as it turns out they were telling us their TRUE INTENTIONS ) : Stabilizing the rate, bringing it on par with the US dollar, deletion of the zeros. And then YES allowing market forces to drive up the rate so that it settles eventually as one of the strongest in the world. (Just as Shabs ultimately wanted).

6-27-2013 *Bulldog75 ~WE ARE ON OUR WAY; ON THE RIGHT TRACK. WE SHOULD HOPEFULLY SEE WITHIN 48-72 HRS THE REVISION OF SOME ESTIMATED 150 CURRENCIES, IMHO. AT THIS POINT IN TIME; AN IN COUNTRY RV WOULD BE SHORT LIVED. THIS SHOULD GO TOTALLY GLOBAL WITHIN HOURS ONCE THE IQD IS REVALUED... $4 WOULD BE MIN IN IMHO. I THINK INITIALLY WE ARE LOOKING AT DOUBLE DIGITS FOR A SHORT PERIOD. THATS SPECULATION AND WOULD BE TEMPORARY.[do you think it will show up first on forex or CBI?] WE ARE TALKING BANKS AT THIS POINT. WE SIMPLY WANT THE FRONT SCREENS SHOWING RATES. THATS THE OFFICIAL SIGNAL. MORE INFO ON THAT AS IT MANIFESTS. THERE IS NO CLEAR CUT SYSTEM AT THIS MOMENT. WE SIMPLY PATIENTLY WAIT.

6-27-2013 *WILDDUCK ~VERY EXCITING, I THINK AT THIS POINT OF TIME TODAY, IMO NOBODY KNOWS HOW THIS WILL ROLL OUT NEXT...WE ARE JUST A FEW HOURS FROM FRIDAY IN IRAQ AND HERE, SO TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE IMO. FURTHER WHAT IS THE POINT OF NO SANCTIONS WITH NO TRADEABLE CURRENCY? SEEMS LIKE THEY NEED TO BE CLOSE.

6-27-2013 *Eagle1 ~These are sanctions that have been in place for more than 20 years. Zebari was quite clear in his statement that ALL sanctions had been removed, all files had been closed, that Iraq was NOW a sovereign nation again, and that they would move forward into a new chapter.

6-27-2013 *Delta ~CHAPTER 7 IS BYE BYE. EVERYONE HERE IN IRAQ IS SO HAPPY

6-27-2013 *Bluwolf ~To all, All has been accomplished. Chapter 7 is officially voted in unanimously 15-0 at 11 am est. Iraq is now officially a sovereign country...Now it is imperative that all countries involve in this international release give out the go or green light to all banks to start the exchange.

6-27-2013 *TerryK ~TODAY THEY ARE A FREE COUNTRY [so you think this UN meeting is just a formality and they are out of chapter vii already] ITS DONE...BEEN DONE FOR TWO WEEKS. THIS IS JUST THE US AND IMF AND UN SIGNING OFF, THATS IT. JUST THE PROCESS. THE RV WILL HAPPEN. WE WILL NOT SEE IT UNTIL SAT OR SUN...[are you still thinkin $11.86?] 4.86 [IQD?], .48 [VND?]. WE ARE THERE AND DONE. CONGRADS EVERYONE. ITS BEEN A LONG TRAIL.

6-27-2013 *Doc ~Yes, today brought the best news in years. Chapter 7 is now behind Iraq. We believe this signals that Maliki has been neutralized and/or deals struck to now truly move forward. We emphasis move forward in that that as we have always reported we need to see the HCl passed as this continues to be the big kahuna still unresolved. We are giddy in that we think it could come fairly quickly now. The question is will it before Ramadan. The answer is who knows for sure but if not we would be surprised if it wasn't passed shortly afterwards. All-in-all this is a landmark day for Iraq and us.The rate question will now be debated ...we're sure. The interesting thing is the articles hinting at potential rates have been as numerous as those leading up to chapter 7 release. The main gist of these are centered around moving the rate toward 1000 and then 1 to 1 as a two year goal. The implication appears to be a "float" strategy and could be free or managed. At this point is is difficult to pin down. However, it is pretty clear that the strategy is a slow but sure increase in value. This actually makes the most economic sense for Iraq. The CBI can "remove the zeros" much more economically this way then a straight RV to 1. The good news in all this is the show appears to be finally gearing up to proceed forward. We report, you decide.

6-27-2013 *ScottiG ~I do believe we are there and I do anticipate we will see the end of this waiting game very, very soon.

6-27-2013 *Poppy3 ~PLEASE DON'T GET DISCOURAGED IF THE RV DON'T HAPPEN TODAY. I TRUELY DON'T EXPECT IT TODAY MYSELF BUT TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR IRAQ AND IRAQ PEOPLE AND THIS WILL LEAD TO A GREAT DAY FOR YOU AND I VERY SOON. I FEEL OUR REWARDS ARE VERY CLOSE AND AFTER SOME ADMINISTRATION CHANGES ARE COMPLETE AND UPDATED I THINK THE DOLLARS WILL FLOW. I AM VERY EXCITED THAT THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS WILL GIVE US A TRUE PICTURE OF WHERE WE ARE PERTAINING TO A RV. BRACE YOURSELF...IT IS COMING IN DAYS NOT MONTHS, IS MY OPINION. POPPY3

6-27-2013 *SteveI ~Being removed from Chapter VII Sanctions and being placed into Chapter VI is a huge step in what was needed for Iraq to move forward as an economic giant. So you all are probably wondering the very same thing we are, when and what is next? [Guru] Ray and I had a call with a few people today and we feel that in order to control their economy, they will need to make some sort of adjustment to their currency in a reasonable amount of time. This is something that will not drag on. I would like you all to start watching for the news of the budget being opened and disbursed. This will be very telling as to the timing of the revaluation. We will know the moment it happens. We have many contact in Baghdad that are watching for us. Ray's contacts have been reporting back to us that the media is telling the citizens that they are going to revalue their currency one to two days after the removal of Chapter VII. I do not think Iraq will do much on their holy days Friday and Saturday. This is why after those days would be more realistic.

6-27-2013 *TD ~If I may be allowed at this time to praise a fellow Intel person: Kudos to [GURU] DOC who is about dead on with what's about to transpire regarding "the rest of the story". ( Read my post earlier today). The only correction I would make Doc, is that the time table is much more accelerated than what you wrote (good news for us).Now, according to my Iraqi source is the question of logistics of calling in our notes. As the current rate stabilizes and starts to do the rest (become par with the dollar) then WHAT WE GET OUT OF THE ROI is directly proportional AT THAT TIME THAT THEY GIVE US A WINDOW OF EXCHANGE. The wider the window, the better the return. Deletion of the zeros is NOT A DISCUSSION ANYMORE ACCORDING TO MY CONTACT.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

6-28-2013 *Footforward ~Iraq was not fully removed from Chapter 7. They still have to make payments to Kuwait and there is still an arms ban pertaining to nuclear weapons and a few other things. Before they are fully removed from Chapter 7 there has to be an RV and that was actually put in there to protect Iraq. Most think it was put there to force them to RV. Iraq is not in control. They have been invaded & have an American style of government, they placed Shabibi and Maliki & they selected the leadership, and they are using the U.S. dollar. Iraq is not in control. If Chapter 7 is fully removed before they RV, it is going to be really painful for them. They won't have the funds or means to pay off their debts. Understand, Iraq has nothing to gain by having a worthless currency. The rate will be good and it should be easy to cash out. The RV will happen, I'm still confident.

6-28-2013 *Poppy3 ~News is all good...Documentation articles being drafted to certify the votes yesterday for the removal from 7 and the entrance to chapter 6...Many articles and reported statement to the public in Iraq that they will have the best RAMADON ever, also telling their people their dinar will have much more buying power very soon. Then a UNCONFIRMED report that as of July 4th they will have to start using dinar only for local trade??? ALL THIS SOUNDING VERY PROMISING FOR SURE. Now while no one yet knows any timing on the RV it is obvious they now have a very clear road and need to do it worse than ever to take advantage of their new freedom internationally. I AM EXCITED AND ENCOURAGED. ALL IS WELL IN OUR INVESTMENT. POPPY3
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's