Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-30-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-30-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:04 pm

6-29-2013 *Poppy3 ~[so, tariffs mean internationally recognized currency?] NO IT MEANS IRAQ WILL MAKE THE TARIFFS OFF OF THE MERCHANDISE AND IT WILL CREATE HUGE REVENUE. IT ALSO MEANS THINGS WILL COST THEM MORE AT THE STORE AND THEY WERE PROMISED THEIR CURRENCY WOULD HAVE MUCH MORE BUYING POWER AND THE TARIFF WOULD BE LESS THAN INCREASE OF THEIR CURRENCY. GOOD NEWS FOR THEM AND US.

6-29-2013 *12thman ~Well as my wife post awhile back, we were to head back...from Peru...once we got the call...the phone rang and the main HR said we wait for the last week of June. Well my friends contacts are saying 1 to 1 for the Iraq citizens and a street rate of 3.42+- a few cents...were all just excited about the time frame and that this ride is almost OVER! I said June is OUR MONTH.

6-30-2013 *Hub ~[did any of your friend say anything today?] yeah, they have said just hold on, its here and we will see it very soon... both contacts mentioned Sunday in conversations with the people they talk to...so we shall see.

6-30-2013 *8ball ~Article: "U.S. Department of State' statement regarding removing Iraq of Chapter IIV" Actually that is what Chapter VI is .... non binding and non enforceable agreements.... BUT Kuwait agreed to remove Iraq from Chapter 7 knowing that Iraq owed 11 billion...I believe, IMO, is that the RV will produce the last payment...

6-30-2013 *Jester ~LET ME RELATE A REALITY TO YOU...THE FOREX HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BANK...THAT IS A CURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM...THE BANKS SET THEIR RATES INDIVIDUALLY EACH DAY BASED ON CURRENT ECONOMIC RELATIONS SHIPS TO THE FOREX SCREENS... BUT IT IS SET AT THE BANK... IN OTHER WORDS... THE BANKS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO... THEY SET THE RATES FOR THEMSELVES ACCORDING TO SUPPLY OF THE CURRENCY AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO GET HOLD OF IT...TO EXPOUND A LITTLE... THE FOREX DOES NOT DRIVE THE BANKS... IT IS A CURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM... THE BANKS SET THEIR OWN RATES FOR EXCHANGE ONLY... THEY ARE NOT IN THE CURRENCY TRADING BUSINESS. [is Citi Bank opening a bank in Iraq on Mon?] IT WAS IN THE NEWS...EXCELLENT NEWS... WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO WORK SOMEWHERE THEY COULD NOT MAKE ANY MONEY...
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's