Follow us! Follow us!

Msc. Gurus 11-16-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Msc. Gurus 11-16-11

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:59 am

11-16-2011- Jonnywg the last day of extended monday...the staff inside encoding are still in lockdown and we will get verification of this at 10 am cst today...there is no reason this event has not progressed. So what is the holdup? At this point no one knows because there is none. We must wait...the bank screens are still showing 0.000 which is incredible as 133 countries are not trading through the bank system. We will try to get answers for you today.

11-16-2011- Bulldog75 SOURCES HAVE REVEALED THAT THE LOWER DENOM BILLS OF $5 & $10 ARE NOW BEING DISTRIBUTED IN IRAQ TO PREVENT INFLATION AND COUNTERFEIT BILLS. OTHER FORTHCOMING NEW IQD DENOM BILLS ARE COMING SOON. SOURCES SAY WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE AND "WE ARE HOUR TO HOUR" WAITING AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION FOR A POST RATE. ALONG WITH MANY SOURCES WE FEEL WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE AT THE LATEST SOMETIMES THURSDAY AND MAYBE BEFORE. THIS IS ALL WONDERFUL, TIMELY NEWS FROM IRAQ. WE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

11-16-2011- Poppy3 we are now looking for our banks to not have the information till late thursday or friday morning. Nothing bad, just the release globally being delayed a few extra hours according to intel coming from iraq to our ust?? Ok also know that the ld's are there to circulate but they will only go into circulation as the high denoms come in to prevent any imbalance within the country. Guys i am excited to know also that the speech dr shabibi made last evening was factual and i confirmed. He did state plainly the dinar will be the highest valued currency in the world and their goi officials are going to be paid in new valued money...Now thats excellent news. i was told they get paid every two weeks and they were paid last on the 4th so the next payday would be around the 19th, i am not sure what day that falls on but that should be a close date??

11-16-2011- Freway Bill We need to relax a little bit and let the waters calm as we wait for this RV. It is coming soon. Tonight, tomorrow or this week is A-OK with me, how about you? People are getting more emotional the closer we get and trying to analyze every single word they read. Now, let's get that RV this week!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's