Follow us! Follow us!

Misc. Gurus 11-19-11 updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc. Gurus 11-19-11 updated

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 am

11-19-2011- Jonnywg IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS WE WILL KNOW THE FATE...I fully expect updated info shortly and will report. Nothing has changed from last night. the job is not done but all indications are that we will see results to our advantage shortly. TODAY will have more info passed on to us and I will provide it. The MOSQUE STATEMENTS ARE VERIFIED. IRAQ is the richest coumtry in the world

11-19-2011- Freeway Bill Nothing changed since yesterday. We wait for UST to finish their ordered chores and then you should see it. Hopefully on CBI tomorrow or tonight. When this is activated IMF can hold cash ins for up to three days. Pay no attention the negative posts. We have confirmation on so many things it boggles my mind. Remember we are still dealing with Iraq but they need this more than we do.

11-19-2011- Bondlady the cbis huge reserves could take up the slack for all the 2012 budget if it wanted too... the cbi has the largest reserves ever...the cbi comes bk an says...yep we do, because i worked hard and didnt rob from it to make it that way and ...this large reserve would have a positive impact on the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, leading to strengthened in the future, saying it would give some sort of credibility in dealing with the Iraqi currency if Iraq opened with the most economically developed countries...cbi says yet again when they greedily eye the cbi reserves...the Government cannot be manipulated or borrow from the Central Bank reserves to bridge the budget deficit (2012), the fact that these amounts are cover for existing Iraqi currency...the reserves is backing the currency in circulation.

11-19-2011- Bulldog75 MOSQUES HAVE MADE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF 'IN COUNTRY RV' AND CONFIRMED OVER AND OVER WE ARE SIMPLY AWAITING FOR EVERYTHING TO SHOW UP, IN ORDER. THE DOMINOS WILL 'GENTLY FALL IN ORDER'. AFTER CBI RATE POST, IMF APPARENTLY CAN TAKE UP TO 72 HOURS TO IMPLEMENT. THIS IS DEALING WITH SOME TYPE INTERNATIONAL LAW. UST WILL POST WHAT THE IMF ALLOWS. IMHO, AND SOURCES ARE CONFIRMING, THIS RATE SHOULD COME IN OVER 4.40+ . WE ARE AS CLOSE AS IT GETS. TIME WILL BRING IN THE POSTED RATE.

11-19-2011- Poppy3 after...trying to verify so many details I am thinking the predictions of the RV being announced on or before next monday or tuesday is a very serious possibility...i am just going to set my goal at before tuesday night and pray that enough of the details are correct it will happen before then.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's